From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the move that is known as Low Kick in English, see Low Kick.
|| The picture used in this article is unsatisfactory.|
Reason: Should be replaced with Generation VII images
Please feel free to replace it so it conforms to Bulbapedia conventions.
Low Sweep (Japanese: ローキック Low Kick) is a damage-dealing Fighting-type move introduced in Generation V. It has been TM47 since Generation V.
Low Sweep inflicts damage and lowers the target's Speed stat by one stage.
Low Sweep's power changed from 60 to 65.
|| The user attacks the target's legs swiftly, reducing the target's Speed stat.
| The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
In other games
| Low Sweep
| Eligible Pokémon:
- Prior to an update to Niantic's servers on July 30, 2016, Low Sweep had a power of 25.
- Prior to an update to Niantic's servers on February 16, 2017, Low Sweep had a power of 30, an energy bar of , and a duration of 2.55 seconds.
In the anime
In other generations
- The English dub of the anime episode Ash and Trip's Third Battle! mistakenly refers to Low Sweep as Low Kick.
- Low Sweep appears to be inspired by an attack called a leg sweep, which is a mainstay attack in a wide variety of martial arts. It is designed to trip opponents.
In other languages