From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the move that is known as Low Kick in English, see Low Kick.
Low Sweep (Japanese: ローキック Low Kick) is a damage-dealing Fighting-type move introduced in Generation V. It was TM47 from Generation V to Generation VII, and is TM75 in Generation VIII.
Low Sweep inflicts damage and lowers the target's Speed stat by one stage.
Low Sweep's power changed from 60 to 65.
|| The user attacks the target's legs swiftly, reducing the target's Speed stat.
| The user makes a swift attack on the target's legs, which lowers the target's Speed stat.
In other games
- Gyms & Raids
- July 30, 2016
- February 16, 2017
- Power: 30 → 40
- Energy cost: 25 → 33
- Duration: 2.25 → 1.9 seconds
- Damage window: 2 - 2.15 → 1.3 - 1.65 seconds
|| It damages an enemy. It also lowers its Travel Speed.
|| It damages an enemy. It also lowers the enemy's Travel Speed.
In the anime
In the manga
In the Pokémon Adventures manga
In other generations
- Low Sweep appears to be inspired by an attack called a leg sweep, which is a mainstay attack in a wide variety of martial arts. It is designed to trip opponents.
- Low Sweep is the only Fighting-type Clever move.
In other languages