From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Megahorn (Japanese: メガホーン Megahorn) is a damage-dealing Bug-type move introduced in Generation II. It is TM60 in Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!. Prior to Generation III, it was the signature move of Heracross.
Megahorn deals damage and has no secondary effect.
|| A Bug-type attack that uses a stiff horn or horns. It is rarely learned.
|| A powerful charge attack.
|| A brutal ramming attack using out-thrust horns.
|| A brutal ramming attack delivered with a tough and impressive horn.
|| A brutal ramming attack using outthrust horns.
|| Utilizing its tough and impressive horn, the user rams into the foe with no letup.
|| Using its tough and impressive horn, the user rams into the foe with no letup.
| Using its tough and impressive horn, the user rams into the target with no letup.
In other games
- Gyms & Raids
- July 30, 2016
- February 16, 2017
- Power: 80 → 90
- Duration: 3.2 → 2.2 seconds
- Damage window: 2.4 - 2.7 → 1.7 - 1.9 seconds
| Inflicts damage on the target.
|| てきポケモンに ダメージをあたえる
| It damages an enemy.
In the anime
In the manga
In the Be the Best! Pokémon B+W manga
In the Pokémon Adventures manga
In other generations
Core series games
Side series games
Spin-off series games
- In Pokémon Stadium 2, Bugsy erroneously refers to this move as "Megaphone" when his Heracross (present only in Round 2) uses it.
- At 120, it has the highest base power of all Bug-type moves, discounting Fury Cutter's variable power, which can reach 160.
- This also means that Megahorn is the only Bug-type move with a base power over 100 under normal conditions.
In other languages