| Talk Page Archives
Wassup! It's been many years, but if you remember me, we used to work together here on Bulbapedia! I just stopped by to say congratulations on becoming the new lead of Project Anime! It's a really big accomplishment! --:--SuperAipom7 (Ask me anything!) 02:54, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
- I do remember you, thank you for taking the time to leave a few kind words! Hopefully this message means I'll be seeing your name on the RC more often again. --Pokemaster97 17:46, 18 May 2016 (UTC)
Sorry to be a drag...
But at the risk of being told of for edit warring, http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Anime_move_errors&curid=31434&diff=2447240&oldid=2447228, this guy needs some help getting started. I'd explain it to him my self but I have to go to bed; thought I'd leave it with the governor Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 21:53, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
- It seems that some of my colleagues have addressed it already. Do let me know if things persist though. --Pokemaster97 05:23, 20 May 2016 (UTC)
Congrats Pokemaster! Can I be your friend? I want a welcoming, cause I was in Inkipedia as GogglesKunInkling --ワニノコゴーグル by GogglesKunInkling from Inkipedia (talk) 16:10, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry about reverting your edits, Googles; I thought you were this vandal that kept doing something similar here, a lot. Unowninator (talk) 17:09, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- Talk about a typo ワニノコゴーグル by GogglesKunInkling from Inkipedia (talk) 21:23, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- Hello and welcome to Bulbapedia. Please make sure messages you leave me on my talk page are related to wiki-business only as that's what the talk pages are intended for. If you ever have any questions, feel free to direct them to me or a relevant staff member. Enjoy your stay! --Pokemaster97 03:11, 22 June 2016 (UTC)
Top 20 Pokethon Countdown
Hey there! There is a page I would like to add about the anime. This was a marathon that Kids WB did back in 1999, in which kids voted on their favorite Pokemon, tallied the results, then hosted a marathon in which Meowth and Professor Oak counted down the top 20, and showed an episode showcasing each one. Here were the results, along with the episode the showed for each one.
20. Snorlax - Wake Up Snorlax
19. Primeape - Primeape Goes Bananas
18. Growlithe - The Case of the K9 Caper
17. Cubone - The School of Hard Knocks
16. Ponyta - The Flame Pokemon-athon
15. Butterfree - Bye Bye Butterfree
14. Psyduck - The Ninja Poke-showdown
13. Charmeleon - The Problem With Paras
12. Vulpix - Pokemon Fashion Flash
11. Meowth - Who Gets to Keep Togepi? (sadly this marathon aired a few weeks before Go West Young Meowth)
10. Raichu - Electric Shock Showdown
9. Eevee - The Battling Eevee Brothers
8. Blastoise - Island of the Giant Pokemon (again, I think this was JUST before Beach Blank-Out Blastoise aired)
7. Ditto - Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
6. Jigglypuff - The Song of Jigglypuff
5. Bulbasaur - Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
4. Squirtle - Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
3. Charmander - Charmander, the Stray Pokemon
2. Charizard - Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon
1. Pikachu - Pikachu's Goodbye
Mattrd08 (talk) 03:57, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
- Hey there, if you draft up an article for it in your userspace, I'll be happy to look over it and mainspace it if everything looks good. Let me know if you have any other questions. --Pokemaster97 17:02, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
Would this be notable for mainspacing?
I apologize for the crappy intro, but writing paragraphs has been one of my weaknesses. . Unowninator (talk) 17:14, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
- After some discussion with other staff members, we've unfortunately reached the conclusion that your page does not meet Bulbapedia's notability standards. We feel that that content would be better suited as trivia on the respective pages for the said moves and abilities. --Pokemaster97 05:39, 27 June 2016 (UTC)
- Sadly, I'm not allowed to edit trivia for a while due to repeated screw-ups. Well, thanks for telling me this anyway; now I can stop waiting. Unowninator (talk) 05:43, 27 June 2016 (UTC)
Charizard and Blastoise
Are the pages User:05308/Tierno's Blastoise and User:05308/Trevor's Charizard ready to get their own pages?--Reinhartmax (talk) 17:16, 7 July 2016 (UTC)
- Trevor's Charizard can be mainspaced. Unfortunately, I still feel that Tierno's Blastoise does not meet the notability requirements. "If a rival's signature Pokémon does nothing more than battle or has no major impact on the plot, then it is not notable for an article and instead should have a section on its Trainer's page." While Charizard didn't do much outside of battling either, it at least participated in the league, which I would consider plot impact. --Pokemaster97 04:18, 9 July 2016 (UTC)
- Some lower staff member moved Tierno's Blastoise anyway. Is deletion eminent? --BlisseyandtheAquaJets (talk) 03:59, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
- Only just saw this was going on; makes me feel important. If I'm honest, I would have thought it'd be the other way around, with Blasoise being notable and Charizard missing out. Both of them had roles outside of battle in the Summer camp: Pokévision and Orienterring episodes as well as being captured by Team Rocket before the Team battle (All of which I neglected to put on their respective pages) Blastoise alo had shenanigans as a Wartortle in Good Friends, Good Trainning and its recent battle in the Kalos leauge. It is my case that Blastoise should be mainspaced. Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 07:07, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
Can I request that you look into FinnishPokeFan's latest edits because he/she seems to be constantly changing my edits by rewording things when they were fine the way they were. I don't have a problem if he/she adds things that need to be added or fixes mistakes, but he/she seems to be doing this constantly lately and I'm sure that this is because he/she is targeting me. He/she seems to have a problem with me for a while now and apparently these rewordings are fine, despite the fact that they don't need to have reworded. Because quite frankly, I'm sick of being targeted like this. Playerking95 (talk) 14:17, 4 August 2016 (UTC)
- As an example, he/she changed the description of Manectric using the move Electric Terrain in the anime and some of the edits added nothing new to it, but according to Tiddlywinks, it's completely fine to reword things, even though some of the edits were completely and utterly unnecessary. Playerking95 (talk) 14:19, 4 August 2016 (UTC)
- Hey there. First, I want to start off by saying that when you first registered for Bulbapedia, you accepted that "all contributions to Bulbapedia may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors.". I understand that having your edits altered or undone constantly can be frustrating, but the anime-related articles are often high traffic pages on the wiki, so it comes with the territory. Since both you and FinnishPokeFan are both frequent contributors to the anime section and the pages you edit often overlap, it's difficult for me to conclude that you specifically are being targeted rather than simply the subject of your edits. I've noticed that you and FinnishPokeFan disagree on quite a few topics, but I notice that majority of the time, you do not communicate with each other beyond edit summaries. If you disagree with actions that users make the best action would be reach out on their talkpage (or any talk page) and try to find understanding. If they refuse to engage with you after that, then we could try to look into taking further intervention. Reverting edits that you felt were unnecessary simply as a means of revenge isn't the best way to go about the situation either. The bottom line is, nothing policy breaking has occurred as of now, there's not much that can be done. Not everyone on Bulbapedia is going to get along and that's not a realistic expectation, but user feuds cannot get to the point where it becomes detrimental to the progress of the site. --Pokemaster97 01:06, 5 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi, I did this page , I would like to know if there any way she could receive approval for the main space.--Hikaru Wazana 14:09- 20 August 2016
- I'm going to try to make a few adjustments to it and review it from there. --Pokemaster97 03:19, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
Anime Pokémon pages
Sorry to bring this to you but there is a massive back log of Anime Pokémon pages that I am certain are notable enough for mainspacing; User:Pattyman/Florges (anime), User:Pattyman/Meyer's Blaziken, User:05308/Professor Sycamore's Garchomp, User:05308/Diantha's Gardevoir, User:05308/Chespie, User:05308/Z2 and also maybe User:05308/Lugia (anime). Though some aren't quite up-to-date, I find nobody bothers to do much to a page that isn't mainspaced, besides, there are many mainspace pages that are not quite as up-to-date as they need to be (I mean anime Pokémon pages specifically).
I was also wondering wheather the anime counterparts of both Professor Sycamore and Lysandre should be given there own page? Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 17:50, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
I already brought this up with Force Fire but have not been given an answer yet and was told to bring it up with someone else. So I was wondering where you stood on Clemont's Magnemite. Notability rules say that Pokémon that are owned by Clemont are notable if they appeared in more than one episode and Magnemite has finally done that. So can the page User:Rahl/Clemont's Magnemite be moved to the mainspace?--Rahl (talk) 19:50, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- While Clemont's Magnemite does technically meet the notability requirements, the Editorial Board feels that Clemont's Magnemite in particular is not notable. It only had very brief appearances and we feel that there's not enough information about it to warrant a page for it at this time. If we were to mainspace it, it would most likely remain a stub and it's not very worth it. We are currently in the process of adjusting/updating the anime notability requirements so it will be more clear on what to do in situations like this one. --Pokemaster97 23:45, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
What you think this?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Talk:Dawn%27s_Buneary#Gender_should_be_changed_to_.22unknown.22 --Hikaru Wazana (talk) 14:58, 30 October 2016 (UTC)]]
- While it's extremely likely that Dawn's Buneary is indeed a female, it's Bulbapedia policy to abide by what the Japanese version of the anime refers to it as. Unfortunately, it's never been explicitly stated or confirmed that it is a female Pokémon on the original version, so that's how it should be referred to as in the article. There have been some situations in the past where Pokémon have been referred to as one gender in the original version and another in the dub, so doing things this ways ensures that the Japanese version will always take precedence. --Pokemaster97 16:46, 30 October 2016 (UTC)
Side Story epicodes
The side story epicodes jump from SS032 to SS034. This has yet to be fixed. Legend040Legend040 (talk) 07:39, 11 December 2016 (UTC)
- There's currently a plan to overhaul the epicode system for the side story episodes along with others. This will be a rather large scale moving process, which is why it has been delayed so long. It will be addressed in the future though. --Pokemaster97 15:06, 11 December 2016 (UTC)
Hey! :) Since you're part of the staff, I'd like to get your input on this. Thanks! :) MannedTooth (Talk) 23:18, 30 December 2016 (UTC)
Reducing clutter on Season
Hi there! I recently noticed that our Season page has a lot of unnecessary clutter — season boundaries only differed between broadcast and home video prior to the second Advanced Generation season, yet for some reason we list them separately even for more recent seasons. Since you're Head of Anime, I hope you're the right person for me to approach to suggest an alternative that I've created in my userspace: User:Pumpkinking0192/Season suggestion (and its accompanying template). I think this looks a lot better visually, and by my count it saves at least 600 bytes as well. I hope you agree. Thanks for your consideration. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:14, 15 January 2017 (UTC)
- Hey! I'm currently away on a trip without much internet access until around next Saturday, but I will be sure to look into all of this when I return. --Pokemaster97 18:40, 15 January 2017 (UTC)
Question about the Forum
I was wondering. I tried to log in to the forum using my Bulbapedia account, but I was unable to. Should I really not be able to log in to the forum using my Bulbapedia account (which would be weird since I can use the same account in the Archives), or am I having a problem? Ratcicle Fan (talk) 17:56, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Hey there. So our Forums are run on a different software than the ones our wikis are, so your log in credentials aren't going to be automatically linked. You'll have to register a new account on the Forums under the same username if you'd like to have matching account names. Hope this helps! --Pokemaster97 04:10, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
Scyther, Excadrill, and Panpour
Hello. I was wondering if the pages User:Rahl/Bugsy's Scyther, User:Rahl/Clay's Excadrill, and User:Rahl/Cress's Panpour are ready to be mainspaced. Thank you.--Rahl (talk) 23:18, 9 April 2017 (UTC)
- I'll be looking into these and making decisions on them as soon as possible. --Pokemaster97 00:49, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you. Please let me know when you figure it out.--Rahl (talk) 19:18, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
- It's been a while and I was wondering where your stance was on these pages.--Rahl (talk) 11:29, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry for the delay, I got busy with school and took a leave of absence for a while. Consider these three pages approved for mainspacing. You may feel free to mainspace them yourself. --Pokemaster97 20:33, 31 May 2017 (UTC)
- I've tried moving Panpour and Scyther but there is an issue because those pages already exist as redirects and I don't have the ability to delete them. Is it possible for you to move those two? Thank you.--Rahl (talk) 23:21, 31 May 2017 (UTC)
- I passed that note to higher staff than myself and the pages have since been moved. I'm editing to change the above links so they don't appear as wanted pages. Let us know if you need any other help! CycloneGU (talk) 00:00, 1 June 2017 (UTC)
Thank you both for your help!--Rahl (talk) 00:13, 1 June 2017 (UTC)
User Page Editing
Can you tell me how to make borders around my text and how I can make them certain colors? Thank you.--BoltBlades12 19:17, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
Are the userspace articles, User:Pattyman/Wooper (anime) and User:Pattyman/Deserted Island (BW087), ready to go to the mainspace? PattyMan 00:10, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- Hey, the two pages have been approved and moved accordingly. --Pokemaster97 20:12, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
Is the page User:Rahl/Byron's Bastiodon ready to be mainspaced?--Rahl (talk) 19:51, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- After some discussion, we feel that Byron's Bastiodon does not currently meet the guidelines stated under our Anime Notability Policy. Gym Leaders may have an article about their signature Pokémon, but only if it did more than just battle in the episode(s) it appeared in and had some impact on the plot. . I understand some borderline ones were approved recently, but that's because their Manga or Game section was fairly expansive, but that's not the case here. --Pokemaster97 20:12, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you for the consideration. I'll just keep it around in the event that it does more. To save us both some time do any of these meet the requirments? If they do I'll make a page for them. Chuck's Poliwrath, Flannery's Magcargo, Gardenia's Roserade, Crasher Wake's Floatzel, Burgh's Leavanny, Elesa's Zebstrika--Rahl (talk) 20:48, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- No problem! Out of that list, the only one I really could see being possibly notable is Burgh's Leavanny, since it played a role in the eventual capture of Sewaddle. The others seemed like they really only battled and didn't do much else, so a vast majority of the info would be a rehashing of episode synopses. --Pokemaster97 23:03, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
List of voice actors page
Should Pokemon Generations voice actors have their role mentioned on the page List of Japanese voice actors? Because there are quite a few voice actors who don't have their role mentioned on that page. Also would it be relevant for Takehito Koyasu and Yosuke Akimoto to have their own page? Because I'm planning to make a page for each of them and I believe that at least Koyasu would be relevant as he had voiced Butch in the Japanese dub of the anime but in Akimoto's case I'm not too sure if his role as Dr Fuji in Mewtwo Strikes Back, Birth of Mewtwo(Radio Drama) and Uncut Story of Mewtwo's Origin would be notable enough.Nikuriku (talk) 07:15, 7 June 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, Pokémon Generations VAs should have their roles mentioned on the List of Japanese Voice Actors page. As for the two voice actors you mentioned, Takehito Koyasu definitely meets the Project VA notability requirements. Dr. Fuji would probably fall under the recurring category so I'd be okay with Yosuke Akimoto having a page as well. If you draft up the two pages in your userspace I'll be happy to review/mainspace them right away. --Pokemaster97 20:07, 7 June 2017 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for granting me permission for making the page.
- The draft will be made for the two by tomorrow night from where I am.
- Also I've been wondering on the archives page, how to contribute and get autoconfirmed? Because I'm not sure what to actually do to contribute as I'm under the impression that to contribute requires one to upload but since I'm not autoconfirmed I cannot upload. So is there a way to contribute without uploading? Thanks ahead.Nikuriku (talk) 23:49, 7 June 2017 (UTC)
- One of the most simple tasks that you can do on the Archives without being Auto-confirmed is probably cross checking the Bulbapedia move log and editing the links of the image file description pages to point to the right page back on Bulbapedia. Here's a couple of examples: Example 1, Example 2. There is also a to-do list but it is admittedly rather outdated, but there may be a few things on there that would give you some ideas. I hope this helps! --Pokemaster97 00:36, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
- There are quite a few uncategorized files (https://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Special:UncategorizedFiles) and some of the wanted categories (https://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Special:WantedCategories) shouldn't be in there since they're just typos. --Pokemaster97 00:37, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for the information! Much appreciated that you have taken the time to give me tips and pointers regarding how to help out on the Archives page. I'll send an update here when my pages draft will be readyNikuriku (talk) 03:39, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
- Finished the draft for the page Koyasu, so feel free to have a look. The Akimoto page is still currently being worked on. Also is there a way where all 'incomplete' stub messages can be viewed? Because I feel in the future I will be using them quite a lot.Nikuriku (talk) 10:35, 9 June 2017 (UTC)
- The Koyasu page has been mainspaced. As for the incomplete stub messages are you referring to the actual categories themselves? These? Or are you referring to notice templates? As for the list you posted below, I'll give a reply once I've looked over the list a little more closely. --Pokemaster97 23:17, 11 June 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for main spacing the page. It feels great to be able to contribute to Bulbapedia. Also yes, I was referring to the notice templates so thanks for linking me to them. Another thing I would like to ask if the page is meant to appear on the category page of 'Japanese voice actors' out of curiosity? Also take your time with regards to looking over the list I made in the other discussion, just saying so you don't feel too pressured to look at it straight away.Nikuriku (talk) 02:48, 12 June 2017 (UTC)
Takehito Koyasu Page
Hi, I've finished the draft for the page Koyasu, so could you please have a look over it to see if it is worthy to be mainspaced along with checking is anything is missing?. The Akimoto page is still currently being worked on. The Yosuke Akimoto page is still being worked on but will be ready soon to be looked over as a draft.
I would like to ask if there is a way where all 'incomplete' stub messages can be viewed? Because I feel in the future I will be using them quite a lot.
Also I would like to ask if the following voice actors would be relevant for their own article:
- Yuichi Nakamura: only did N in the anime but he was a prominent recurring character who even travelled with the group for a bit so I believe he would be relevant
- Takahiro Sakurai: May not be as notable but played a recurring role as Sandshrew in the anime and Watt from the AG series who appeared more than once
- Wataru Takagi: Played Fergus from M01 and Vladimir in AG series who appears more than once in AG series
- Atsuko Tanaka: Played Pike Queen Lucy and Lenora(who appeared in more than one episode, one being a gym battle and the other in another episode in person)
- Rie Tanaka: Played Solidad and Mars who both had frequent appearances in their respective series(AG and DP)
- Nobuo Tobita: Brycen who's appearances were both large in the episodes he appeared in
- Kosuke Toriumi: Played Saizo who was prominent in the two episodes of appearance despite being COTD
- Tetsuya Kakihara: Reggie who appeared numerous times throughout the DP series
- Mikako Komatsu: Mairin who appears many times throughout the XY anime
- Koji Yusa: May not be too prominent in terms of number of appearances but did play Drake(Orange League) who appeared twice during his battle against Ash
- Fumiko Orikasa: Diantha the Kalos Champion who appears a lot in the XY animeNikuriku (talk) 15:08, 11 June 2017 (UTC)
Update on VA pages
Hi, I've finished the Yosuke Akimoto page on the userspace and when a time is convenient to you I would like you to review it to see if it's alright to be mainspaced. Thanks.Nikuriku (talk) 05:02, 12 June 2017 (UTC)
Lillie's Pokémon template
Can you mainspace the User:Lockheedpryde/Template:Lillie's Pokémon template, as she now has two Pokémon with pages? Reinhartmax (talk) 18:49, 15 June 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'll mainspace it shortly. --Pokemaster97 04:39, 17 June 2017 (UTC)
Hi, thanks to your help and advice I managed to get autoconfirmed so I came to say thanks for helping me.
I don't mean to pressure you when I say this but when a time is convenient would you be able to have a check over the VA list I made in a previous post? Sorry if it sounds unreasonable but it's just so I can plan ahead and know which VAs will be relevant for pages or not. Nikuriku (talk) 13:06, 16 June 2017 (UTC)
- Hello, while I am glad you are eager to contribute, please note that Bulbapedia isn't my full time job and that I work during the weekdays, I will make my best effort to respond to inquiries as soon as possible. From the list all are notable except Kōsuke Toriumi and Koji Yusa. --Pokemaster97 04:39, 17 June 2017 (UTC)
- Ah, that makes sense. Sorry if it taken too much of your time but also thanks for taking the time to look over the page and for your efforts to respond so promptly. Greatly appreciated.Nikuriku (talk) 07:55, 17 June 2017 (UTC)
Hi, I have a few questions I would like to ask regarding a few things,
- Do voice actors have to have a biography? Because I noticed that some such as Aoi Yuki have a biography.
- I saw that many voice actor pages have stubs on them. Is that because technically their roles are always expanding or is there some other reason?
- Would Kensho Ono be worthy of his own page? He played Alain who had a major role in the XY series and the Mega Evolution specials?
- Do edits to then userspaced pages count towards mainspace edits when they become mainspaced? And is there a way to count number of edits? Because I'm striving to become one of the top contributors of the month and just asking out of curiosity.
- Following the previous question, would it be advised against to edit a large number of articles in a small amount of time such as over the course of one day? Just need to know so I don't cause server problems.
- About the usertag "This user has beaten Bulbabot", can it only be used by those who beat Bulbabots number of contributions in one month?
Thanks aheadNikuriku (talk) 11:52, 29 June 2017 (UTC)
- I'll try to break down everything you asked below:
- Let me run this by the rest of the Editorial Board since it doesn't seem like there's ever been any established guidelines on that front.
- Many VA articles have been marked stubs because traditionally stub pages are considered pages that are very short, which is the case a lot of the time for VA articles. However, this blanket application of marking them as stubs are probably something we should be getting away from moving forward. In the future, we'll probably go through and unmark the articles that are considered "complete".
- Yes, he would qualify for a page.
- Yes, when articles are moved to the mainspace those edits will be automatically adjusted and counted towards your mainspace edits. You can check your number of edits by going to the "preferences" tab at the upper right and then clicking "view global account info" under the user profile tab. However, this edit number will be your edits in total, userspace edits and all, I don't believe there is a way to view a breakdown of the types of edits (userspace, mainspace, etc) without very high technical administrative privileges.
- No, we don't advise against it if they're all productive edits. The only concern would be editing a number of high-traffic templates at one time as that could crash the server, but most of those are protected from normal users anyway.
- The Bulbabot usertag is for overall edits I believe, but I'll double check that for you. --Pokemaster97 20:59, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you! Information has been very helpful and advice is much appreciated.Nikuriku (talk) 01:59, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
Rotom Pokédex, Gyarados, and Helioptile
Hey, I made the pages User:Satsjoe/Rotom Pokédex (anime), User:Satsjoe/Lysandre's Gyarados, and User:Satsjoe/Alexa's Helioptile a while back, and I was wondering if they are ready to be mainspaced. Satsjoe (talk) 13:36, 30 June 2017 (UTC)
- I've mainspaced Rotom Pokédex, apologies for the delay on that one. However, the other two pages don't seem to be that notable, so I won't be approving those at this time. Lysandre's Gyarados did nothing but battle and repeats what was said in the episode synopsis pages already. Alexa's Helioptile didn't do too much overall and the article seems more like a list of its appearances than anything. --Pokemaster97 22:05, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
- I understand. Thanks for mainspacing the Rotom Pokédex page. Satsjoe (talk) 22:38, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
- Of course! --Pokemaster97 22:42, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
- Hi, it's me again. I meant to include this in my first post, but I totally forgot about it, sorry. So, I've also created this link template in my userspace and I was wondering if it could be used in the mainspace. If it's not suitable for mainspace, could you delete the page? Thanks. Satsjoe (talk) 21:39, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
- It's been approved and mainspaced. --Pokemaster97 23:48, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
I've a trivia question.
Hi, I wanted to thank you for removing my trivia ban. But I also don't want to repeat history, so I thought I should ask: are any of these good trivia? And is there anything I should know? (I can't really remember why I got banned in the first place.) ¿¡Unowninator?! (talk) 22:02, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
- I'll look into these more closely and reply back soon. --Pokemaster97 22:05, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
- I bolded the ones that I think would be notable:
- All of the Iron-Masked Marauder Pokemon, including Celebi have a quadruple weakness.
- Spoink's badge bounces a bit in the Badge Arcade, whereas nothing else moves in its machine.
- Hyperspace Fury is the only non Z-move move that breaks Protect which can hit all types.
- Darkrai is the only Technical Pokkén character without a Mega evolution or a weakness against Ghost attacks.
- It is also the only non-Ghost type that can go through walls without an item in Mystery Dungeon.
*By giving Stunfisk an Air Balloon, it becomes the only Dual-typed Pokémon immune to both of its STABs.
- Onix is the only Gigantic Pokémon that can still evolve.
- The playable Pokemon in every Special episode is either pure Grass or pure Normal (not counting Igglybuff's eventual type change)
*Torracat is the only starter Pokemon to have a stat drop when it evolves.
* In Pokémon Yellow, the game corner slots use Team Rocket's Pokemon.
- Sandshrew and Sandslash are the only Pokemon not to share any weaknesses with their Alolan forms.
As for anything you should know, stay away from trivia (or any statements for that matter) that could be viewed as an opinion. Also avoid overly obvious trivia that may already be stated or easily seen from reading the article itself. I hope this helps some. --Pokemaster97 22:42, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
- Huh, less facts than I expected to get approved, so I'm very glad I asked first. And no opinions, obvious facts, or anything mentioned eh? Good advice, thanks. ¿¡Unowninator?! (talk) 22:54, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
- Hey, I hope I'm not being a bother, but what about this one for Entrainment?
Despite the move involving Dancing in the description, Entrainment is unaffected by Dancer
- I promise not to ask you for every single thing; I'm just playing it safe for now. ¿¡Unowninator?! (talk) 01:59, 8 July 2017 (UTC)
- I'm going to say no. It's a bit clear that it's not the same type of "dance move" that the Dancer ability refers to. --Pokemaster97 21:45, 10 July 2017 (UTC)
Do you know where Bulba Handbook gets their information? I know for sure that not all of it's from Bulbapedia, because some stuff on Bulba Handbook isn't on Bulbapedia. If you don't know, who should I ask? sumwun (talk) 19:17, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry for the late response on this. As I was not the one who directly worked on the Handbook, I can't say where all of that information was originally found. What I can say is that the standards for the verification of sources are far higher on Bulbapedia than they were on the Handbook, which was a far smaller scale project. For more information, I can point you to the user Soki, who's more active on the Forums. I hope this helps in some way. --Pokemaster97 22:07, 7 July 2017 (UTC)
Is the page User:Rahl/Hareta's Luxray ready to be mainspaced? I know it would be better to ask an admin who is in charge of manga related articles, but I've been ignored by one and the other is on a break so I'm not sure where else to take this to see if it is ready. Thank you.--Rahl (talk) 15:48, 17 July 2017 (UTC)
Voice actor pages
Hi, if you go onto my userpage(which is more or less a to-do list) you will see under the heading "Pages made but currently in userspace" three articles on the voice actors Rie Tanaka, Takahiro Sakurai and Yuuichi Nakamura. When a time is convenient could you please mainspace those pages for me please? Thanks. Nikuriku (talk) 02:43, 23 July 2017 (UTC)
Unapproved seiyu page
I noticed that Singaporean (talk · contribs) has created the Sachi Kokuryū page directly in the mainspace without getting staff approval first. Would you be able to either approve it or move it into their userspace, please? Thanks. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 17:39, 16 October 2017 (UTC)
- Mmmmm, I think it will be okay to stay, based off of point one of the VA notability requirements. "They voiced a main and/or recurring character in the anime for more than one episode." --Pokemaster97 03:55, 18 October 2017 (UTC)