From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Rockapheller!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Turkish names for Alola forms
Hello, I was wondering from were you got the Turkish names for Regional Variant and Alola Form you added here. --Raltseye prata med mej 16:51, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- They were mentioned on Disney XD Turkey's website. However checking the website again now, all the articles have been deleted. Rockapheller (talk) 08:18, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, thank you. --Raltseye prata med mej 15:24, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
About Turkish Translations
Hello, firstly I'm sorry for late reply.
About my translations, I always take them from anime. I don't translate them personally. So no need to worry, they are official.
GizemliPanter (talk) 12:18, 04 November 2018 (UTC)
- I only wanted to make sure. Thank you. (→ Rockapheller, talk to me 12:54, 4 November 2018 (UTC))