From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Rockapheller!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Turkish names for Alola forms
Hello, I was wondering from were you got the Turkish names for Regional Variant and Alola Form you added here. --Raltseye prata med mej 16:51, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- They were mentioned on Disney XD Turkey's website. However checking the website again now, all the articles have been deleted. Rockapheller (talk) 08:18, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, thank you. --Raltseye prata med mej 15:24, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
About Turkish Translations
Hello, firstly I'm sorry for late reply.
About my translations, I always take them from anime. I don't translate them personally. So no need to worry, they are official.
GizemliPanter (talk) 12:18, 04 November 2018 (UTC)
- I only wanted to make sure. Thank you. (→ Rockapheller, talk to me 12:54, 4 November 2018 (UTC))
Hey, about that piece of trivia you reverted twice. You sure you are reading it correctly? Elm is the only Professor to give player starter Pokémon, but not the Pokédex. Magnolia doesn't give player starter or Pokédex. Sonia and Leon do that instead. I'll leave bringing this trivia back to you, and make sure to delete "also" in the beginning of it. Itan (talk) 23:22, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
Typo on your user page
"My least trained types is Ghost, with 4." I think you meant to type "My least trained type is Ghost, with 4." with "type" being singular. Hope this helps! Landfish7 08:06, 9 June 2022 (UTC)
- That's right. Before I added my most recent team, it was shared by Bug and Ghost. I forgot to fix the plural form when I was updating the info. Thanks! — Rockapheller (talk page) 08:09, 9 June 2022 (UTC)