From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
is my favorite Pokémon for many reasons, one of which is that it combines both cuteness and
is my favorite Legendary Pokémon. Classic and powerful.
I admit, I'm a sucker for many fan favorites. I also like Lucario
a lot, it being my favorite non-Generation I Pokémon.
Like my username says, I'm a random Finnish guy born in 1992, loving Pokémon. I originally got interested in Pokémon somewhere during my elementary school years when the franchise was just arriving in Europe, although back then I was into it mainly because everyone else was too, not wanting to be left out, even though I didn't fully understand what it was about. Sometime during Generation II, I left the franchise, occasionally watching Advanced Generation series episodes from TV, but otherwise being in the dark. However, during the transition era from Generation III to Generation IV, I started following the show again, with Diamond & Pearl series being the first anime series I watched from start to finish as it first aired. Over time, I started educating myself about other parts of the franchise as well, like reading Pokémon Adventures. It was also around these days that I joined Bulbapedia. At one point, I also collected myself some Pokémon TCG cards, although I eventually stopped, as the collecting was starting to eat into my wallet. These days, I follow mostly Pokémon anime and Adventures manga, as well as using Bulbapedia pretty much every day.
I love just roaming around searching stuff to edit. I especially like adding missing information, such as anime/manga sections and Finnish names of various things. Sometimes I also upload anime and manga images, although I'm better in the latter.
My first memories about Pokémon:
Little pieces of personal Pokémon trivia:
My Pokémon playthroughs
- To see a full list of my Pokémon teams, click here.
Excluding the Red Gyarados, since it's guaranteed.
- Pokémon Ultra Moon (Playing this now whenever I get the chance to use my 3DS. On hold for now due to the current inability to access my 3DS.)
- Pokémon HeartGold (Recreating the SoulSilver playthrough lost twice already.)
- Pokémon LeafGreen (This one I've actually played through thrice.)
- Pokémon Emerald (Played through thrice: the first and third playthroughs were lost before full completion.)
- Pokémon Yellow (I also gave Generation I a whirl.)
- Pokémon FireRed (I love Kanto so much that I couldn't resist)
- Pokémon Crystal (I had to try Generation II as well...)
- Pokémon HeartGold (...not to mention of their remakes.)
- Pokémon White (Generation V was so tempting I had to give it a try too. Twice, in fact, the second time inspired by Chuggaaconroy's playthrough of the game.)
- Pokémon White 2 (Generation V turned out to be some awesome, that I just couldn't stop.)
- Pokémon Platinum (To complete the set, I also decided play through Sinnoh. Later, I did the same thing again.)
- Pokémon Ruby (With the ORAS hype building up, I decided to try one of the original Hoenn games.)
- Pokémon SoulSilver (Johto just kept calling me, and I finally answered the call. Twice, in fact, but unfortunately technical diffulties caused me to lose the second one. I intend to recreate it one day.)
- Pokémon Black (Unova had just been too good for me to resist the urge to return there.)
- Pokémon Black 2 (One of the best Pokémon games ever made, if not the best, so of course I had to do it again.)
My Pokémon stuff collection
This is the list of Pokémon products I own:
- The OS episodes from Ariados, Amigos to Trouble's Brewing and from Address Unown! to Pop Goes The Sneasel on DVD
- The OS episodes Ash Catches a Pokémon, Challenge of the Samurai, Mystery at the Lighthouse, Electric Shock Showdown, A Better Pill to Swallow, and Power Play!, and the movies Mewtwo Strikes Back and The Power of One on home video
- The AG series episodes from What You Seed is What You Get to Cheer Pressure, from Clamperl of Wisdom to Showdown At Linoone, from Saved by the Beldum to Hooked on Onix, and from Caterpie's Big Dilemma to Pasta La Vista on DVD
- Movies 1, 2, 3, 4*, 5*, 6*, 7*, 10*, 11, 12, 13, 14*, and 15 on DVD
- Volumes 1*, 2*, 3*, 4*, 5*, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 52 of the Pokémon Adventures manga
- Volumes 14, 17, and 18 of the Pokémon Adventures Black & White chapter
- Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 of the Pokémon Adventures X & Y chapter
- Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the Pokémon Adventures Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire chapter
- Volumes 1 and 2 of the Pokémon Adventures Sun & Moon chapter
- The movie adaptation mangas Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea*, Giratina and the Sky Warrior*, Arceus and the Jewel of Life, Zoroark: Master of Illusions*, White—Victini and Zekrom, Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice, Genesect and the Legend Awakened, Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, and Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel
- The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team manga album
- Volume 1 of Pokémon Horizon
- A Pokémon Sticker Album (Series 2)
- Several stickers that I got with the album
- An issue of the Pokémon World magazine
- Several issues of the Pokémon Official Magazine
- Several products that came with the issues of the aforementioned magazine:
- A handful of Pokémon Chipz
- A Pikachu mousepad
- A miniature Pokémon kite
- GamesRadar's Pokémon GO guide*
- Several other unofficial Pokémon GO guides
- A Pokémon-themed bed sheet set
- An Eeveelution-themed poster
- A Pokémon-themed t-shirt
- A Pokémon-themed cap
- A Gengar-themed drinking straw
- For a complete list of the images I've uploaded, see here.
My personal to-do list
Things to correct/add
Pages to create under my own userpage
- A Piece of the World is Missing
- Pokémon University: A Professor Song
- The Eevee Song: A Pokemon Jazz Number
Articles in my user namespace
My personal stuff
Section of randomness
For any AT4W fans out there
"With SCIENCE, of course!!"
"I am the Voiceless. The Never-Should. The Beautiful Horror. I am Error. I am Glitch. I am all things terrible and wonderful and everything between. I. Am... Missing."
-The Entity/Missing Number/MissingNo.
"Beneath the seas, besides the flame,
Off the coast where the Lost Beast came,
To bring the world misery and shame,
A piece of the world is missing.
The path you should have never crossed,
The Beast exacts a heavy cost,
The number of the Beast is lost,
You will know it by its hissing.
The bones from Hell you cannot tame,
Devour your life and all your fame,
That is the price to play its game,
And all while you're reminiscing."
-The Entity's poem
"It's voice is not its own."
-Ninja-Style Dancer's warning