Check the Bulbagarden home page for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the forums or in the Bulbagarden Discord server.
|The contents of this article have been suggested to be merged into the page|
Please discuss it on the talk page for this article.
Location of Naranja Academy in Paldea.
|Pokémon world locations|
Naranja Academy (Japanese: オレンジアカデミー Orange Academy) is a school located in Mesagoza in the Paldea region. Naranja Academy is exclusive to Pokémon Scarlet. Its counterpart in Pokémon Violet is Uva Academy.
In the games
Naranja Academy is the oldest school in the Paldea region, and is located in the region's largest city, Mesagoza. It hosts classes which mostly relate to Pokémon. The school is attended by people from various regions across a wide range of age groups. Children and adults study in the same classes together; some classes are attended with Pokémon as well. The school faculty includes Clavell, the school director; and Jacq, the biology teacher.
In Pokémon Scarlet, the player enrolls at the academy, and meets fellow students such as Nemona, Arven, and Penny. Clavell assigns to the player the independent study project, the Treasure Hunt. Some students of the academy are delinquents, and have formed Team Star.
- Geeta - Chairwoman of the school board
- Clavell - Director
- Jacq - Biology teacher, and homeroom teacher for the general studies track
- Tyme - Math teacher, and homeroom teacher for the STEM track
- Salvatore - Languages teacher, and homeroom teacher for the humanities track
- Raifort - History teacher
- Dendra - Battle Studies teacher
- Hassel - Art teacher
- Saguaro - Home Economics teacher
- Miriam - School nurse
- Entrance Hall - The entrance to Naranja Academy. You can check in at the front desk to take a class.
- Cafeteria - The kind ladies working in the cafeteria make delicious, nutritious fare every day.
- School Store - Sells items for your adventures, daily necessities, and more. Somehow its bread is always freshly-baked.
- Biology Lab - A room equipped with microscopes and many other tools for running experiments in biology class.
- Art Room - A room that proudly displays artwork made here by the students taking art class.
- Home Ec Room - A room stocked with sparkly-clean tableware and kitchen tools used for home economics class.
- Staff Room - A room for the faculty. You're likely to run into various teachers here.
- Director's Office - Director Clavell's office. His desk and research equipment can be found here.
- Nurse's Office - Where students go if they're under the weather—though many of them may just want to talk to Nurse Miriam.
- Schoolyard - A courtyard sometimes used for battle studies class. It's a calming place suited to exercising or relaxing.
- Classroom 1-A - Your and Nemona's classroom, for students in the general studies track. Mr. Jacq is the homeroom teacher.
- Classroom 1-D - Penny's classroom, for students in the STEM track. Ms. Tyme is the homeroom teacher.
- Classroom 2-G - Arven's classroom, for students in the humanities track. Mr. Salvatore is the homeroom teacher.
- Your Dorm Room - Your dorm room. A nice space of your own away from home.
- Nemona's Dorm Room - Nemona's dorm room. It's very tidy.
- Arven's Dorm Room - Arven's dorm room. Delicious cooking smells waft from it.
- Penny's Dorm Room - Penny's dorm room. It's got lots of computer gear, and the light is a bit dim.
Naranja Academy appears to be based on the Sagrada Familia, a historic church in Barcelona, Spain.
Naranja is Spanish for orange.
In other languages
|This article is part of Project Locations, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on every location in the Pokémon world.|