From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Tepig
|| Fire, Flying
| Default Pokémon
Yukimura (Japanese: ユキムラ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 65% link with Charmeleon or Charizard while Shingen is in the same kingdom.
- "I fear our prospects are grim."
- "We shall prove our might today!"
- "Defend this land with all we have!"
- "Take this! <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "I shall show this world the way a true Warrior lives!"
- At a wild Pokémon kingdom location:
- "Time to use my <item>!"
- "This is how a real Warrior fights!"
- "Come with me, <Pokémon's name>."
- When his Pokémon evolves:
- "<Pokémon's name>... What is happening to you?"
- "Our determination carried us through to victory."
- "If I can be of service to you, then I graciously accept."
- "Told whom, my lord...?"
- "Yes, my lord. I shall do my best to live up to your expectations... Rest assured that I will put my life on the line to ensure victory!"
- "Thank you, my lord. I may have been fortunate enough to secure victory this time... But I fear my abilities are not as honed as they could be..."
- "M-My apolo—"
A valiant young Warrior. Serious, with a strong sense of duty and justice, he is always focused on pursuing the path that he has determined for himself.
Yukimura is based on the real-life Sanada Yukimura of Japanese history, though as "Yukimura," he is generally an object of fiction. His real name is 真田信繁 Sanada Nobushige and in popular cases, he and Masakage tend to make up the "Yukimura" character. Also romanticized in legend are a group of ninja who served him, the Sanada Ten Braves, seven of whom are in the game: Sasuke, Saizō, Jūzō, Jinpachi, Kamanosuke, and brothers Isa and Seikai.
Masayuki was his father, and Yukitaka was his grandfather.