From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Kanetsugu with Gardevoir
| Default Pokémon
Kanetsugu (Japanese: カネツグ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Kadabra or Alakazam while Kenshin is in the same kingdom.
- "Wake up!"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "This is grim..."
- "This path leads to victory!"
- "For honor!"
- "For all my beloved Pokémon!"
- "Our army will stand and fight!"
- "<Pokémon's name>, victories won with mere numbers will not sway the people's hearts. No, indeed! It is those won with honor which lead the world to truth."
- "<move's name>! Now!'"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "True justice knows no enemies. Let us go!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "We must venture forth!"
- "<Pokémon's name> and I are now linked through our love of the just and the good."
- "You must use my <item>."
- "Know the true meaning of honor!"
- "Behold! This is a victory for truth and honor!"
- "The dishonorable shall never set foot within this castle!"
- "We have fought tooth and nail, but I sense we could one day be allies."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Oh... How embarrassing..."
- "Honor cannot be defeated... It must not be!"
- "Let us journey together toward the truth!"
Warmhearted and very dutiful, he will always attempt to punish anyone he feels has been unjust, in a bid to show them the true path.
Kanetsugu is based on the real-life Naoe Kanetsugu of Japanese history. He was married to Sen (Osen no kata).