From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Muneshige (Japanese: ムネシゲ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Staravia or Staraptor while Ginchiyo is in a non-adjacent kingdom.
- "Still asleep, I'd say."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "This looks bad..."
- "Let's finish this thing off."
- "The time has come, has it?"
- "Let's hope for a challenging enemy."
- "They won't get away with this."
- "The wind blows whichever way it likes... Isn't that so, <Pokémon's name>? That's how we should live, me and you... Just as we want to..."
- "Try using <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "The future is something we build with our own hands."
- "What kind of encounter is awaiting us, I wonder?"
- "Coming with me, <Pokémon's name>?"
- "Now! Use my <item>!"
- "Right, let's ruffle some feathers!"
- "See! The wind cannot be stopped by anyone!"
- "The battle is ours."
- "It seems that the wind blows in your direction."
- If defeated by something other then the enemy:
- "Oh, what a pain..."
- "To think that it would all end here..."
- "Together, let us send the winds of domination blowing across the plains of Ransei!"
A capricious type who has the tendency to show off. When there's something he wants to get done, however, he has the talent to pull almost anything off.
Muneshige is based on the real-life Tachibana Muneshige of Japanese history. Ginchiyo was his wife and Dōsetsu (Tachibana Dōsetsu) was his father-in-law. The Tachibana served as retainers to the Ōtomo clan, which included Sōrin (Ōtomo Sōrin). Muneshige's father, Shōun (Takahashi Shōun) was also a retainer of the Ōtomo.