Artwork with Groudon
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
|Warrior Skill||Fūrin Kazan|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 75% link with Rhyperior after having completed The Joy of Battle.
|The Legend of Ransei||Unite Ransei stories||Collect 100 Pokémon stories||Kenshin versus Shingen stories||Two Heroes of Ransei|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Still snoozing away...?"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Hmm, this looks bad..."
- When victory is near:
- "This is all but wrapped up."
- "Right, let's venture forth!"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "It's my turn, is it?"
- When defending a castle:
- "Let's prove just how strong we are."
- During battle:
- "You know what, <Pokémon's name>... Win too convincingly, and you start to grow careless... Everything in moderation—that's my motto."
- When ordering to attack:
- "<move's name>! Right now!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "I'll put this one to bed in no time."
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Shall we set off?"
- Upon forming a link:
- "Now that I've managed to link with <Pokémon's name>, it's time to get training!"
- When using an item:
- "<item> time, I think."
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "See what you make of this one..."
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- "We've gone and won again."
- If he defended a castle:
- "There you go! Not bad, hmm?"
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "Hmm... I see your strength surpasses even mine..."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "I don't believe it..."
- "Well, they got us, and no mistake..."
- When being recruited:
- "I'm ready to give all I've got alongside you."
- At the start of The Way of the Warrior:
- "So I told them."
- "The other Warlords, the ones at that gathering... I told them that my lad Yukimura is the very best there is... And that they would all soon see what you're capable of!"
- "Now, make sure you don't let me down, Yukimura. Or else I'm going to look very stupid."
- "Yes, yes... That's the spirit. Okay then, whenever you're ready..."
- At the end of The Way of the Warrior:
- "You did it, Yukimura. I knew you would."
- "Haha! That's the Yukimura I know! But for once, I would like it if you could celebrate your success."
- At the end of Archenemies:
- "So the contest has been decided... But it took so much longer than expected... I'm exhausted..."
- "Yes... But I can no longer continue as Warlord..."
- "Hahaha... Funnily enough...I was thinking of asking Yukimura here to be my successor."
Lively and mischievous, his self-confidence knows no bounds. Kenshin's lifelong rival.
Shingen is based on the real-life Takeda Shingen of Japanese history. He and Kenshin (Uesugi Kenshin) were honorable rivals of one another. Nobushige (Takeda Nobushige) was his younger brother and Katsuyori (Takeda Katsuyori) was his son. Nobutsuna (Sanada Nobutsuna), Masatoyo (Naitō Masatoyo), and Masakage (Yamagata Masakage) were some of his twenty-four generals. Masanobu (Kōsaka Masanobu), Masatoshi (Hoshina Masatoshi), and Yukitaka (Sanada Yukitaka) were three revered warriors also serving him, known as his three Danjōchū (Japanese: 弾正忠). Chiyome (Mochizuki Chiyome) was said to be left in his care on occasion; she is apparently who Kunoichi is based on.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|