From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Oichi (Japanese: オイチ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
She is partnered with the Hero/Heroine in the game's initial story, The Legend of Ransei.
In the games
In The Legend of Ransei, Oichi joins forces with the player after learning of her brother's desire to destroy the region using the legendary Pokémon Arceus, who would only appear to the one who conquers all of the kingdoms. As a result, she wishes to stay by the player's side and pledges her service, and she must be taken into battles that involve the hero battling opponent Warlords for their kingdoms.
| Warrior Skill
|| Sweet Song
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 55% link with Jigglypuff or Wigglytuff after having completed The Legend of Ransei.
- "Oh... Please wake up!"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "It's not long now... hang in there!"
- "Hey! Victory's within sight!"
- "Okay, let's go!"
- "I'll give it everything I've got!"
- "This battle must not be lost!"
- "<Pokémon's name>, can you keep going? Right! Then let's do it!"
- "<Pokémon's name>, <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "We can't turn back! We must move forward!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Okay! Let's go!"
- "Come with me, <Pokémon's name>!"
- "I will use my <item>!"
- "I really hope this works!"
- If she attacked a castle:
- "We did it! Victory is ours!"
- If she defended a castle:
- "Phew, what a relief! We've kept <kingdom's name> safe!"
- "You've got a way about you... The way you fight... Incredible!"
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Ah! How could this happen...?"
- "Oh no, <Pokémon's name>! I'm sorry. It's time for us to retreat..."
- "I see. Please take me along with you."
- "It looks like we've picked up an ally or two! Let's keep going this way and make lots and lots of allies! That's a good idea, isn't it, <Pokémon's name>?"
- When there are 30 Warriors in the army:
- "We've got a lot more allies now! The Pokémon seem delighted as well!"
- "Oh, so I was of no use after all..."
A sweet, kindhearted young girl who is not without strength and resolve. By nature she is not drawn to battle but has nonetheless learned to embrace it when necessary.
In the manga
In the Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition ~ Ranse's Color Picture Scroll ~ manga
Oichi in ~ Ranse's Color Picture Scroll ~
Oichi activating Sweet Song
Oichi appears as a recurring character in the Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition ~ Ranse's Color Picture Scroll ~ manga. She first appears with her Jigglypuff at the Aurora Castle. She reminisces to earlier when her Jigglypuff got into a fight with wild Pokémon over ponigiri. After chasing Jigglypuff throughout the kingdom, they find themselves lost in the woods and are forced to camp for the night. Homesick, Oichi remembers her original home but is attacked by hungry wild Pokémon and is forced to defend herself.
Suddenly, they are saved by the Hero, who helps them defeat the Pokémon with his Eevee. The Hero tells Oichi that she is welcome at Aurora, helping her cure her homesickness. Later, they apologize to the townspeople for the mess Jigglypuff made.
Later, Oichi and the other Warlords prepare for a festival, but argue over what color to paint their parade carriage. After the male Warlord's fighting causes the carriage to get destroyed, they are berated by the female Warlord's for their immaturity. Without the carriage, they have to nothing to present to the festival, but the Heroine proposes an idea to make floating lanterns shaped like Pokémon.
At the festival, Oichi spots Nobunaga flying above them as he catches a lantern shaped like a Zekrom. They fly up and manage to convince him to join them in the festivities.
Oichi's Warrior Skill is Sweet Song.
| Jigglypuff is Oichi's only known Pokémon. It was first seen with Oichi lost in the Aurora woods. Later, they remember back to how Jigglypuff got into a fight with some wild Starly and got them lost. Later, it fought several wild Pokémon and the Hero's Eevee and managed to win.
Jigglypuff's only known move is DoubleSlap and its Ability is Lullaby.
|| The White Scroll: Oichi's Worries
Oichi is based on the real-life Oichi of Japanese history. She is the mother of Gō (Oeyo), Hatsu (Ohatsu), and Chacha (Yodo-dono), the latter being Hideyoshi's second wife. Oichi's first husband (who she later remarried), Shibata Katsuie, and her second husband, Azai Nagamasa, do not appear in the game.