From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Artwork with Eevee
| Default Pokémon
The Hero (Japanese: 主人公) is a Warlord that appears in Pokémon Conquest if the player's selected gender is male. He is the only character in the game who can be named by the player, and is the main character under the player's control in the game's initial story, The Legend of Ransei.
His counterpart is the Heroine.
In the games
The Hero (Rank I) and Eevee
in the opening credits
and the Hero (Rank III)
| Warrior Skill
|| Top Speed
| Perfect Links
- "Still sleeping, eh..."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "We're on course for victory!"
- "Let's go!"
- "I'll show you what I'm made of!"
- "I'll defend this kingdom to the very end!"
- "<Pokémon's name>! <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "I won't be defeated this time!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Let's go!"
- "I have formed a link with <Pokémon's name>!"
- "Time to use my <item>!"
- "Right, this should help our cause!"
- "<kingdom's name> Castle is ours!"
- "<kingdom's name> Castle belongs to us!"
- "Argh! You're just too good..."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Huh? What? Surely not!"
- "Oh no, <Pokémon's name>..."
- "Thank you so much! You can trust me!"
A youth in possession of a rare talent to communicate on a deep level with Pokémon of all kinds. This Warrior's friendship with Eevee dates back to childhood.
The hero of Pokemon Conquest may be based on Azai Nagamasa, as evidenced by his close relationship with Oichi. He also resembles the Azai Nagamasa of the Tecmo Koei's Samurai Warriors series.