From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Motochika (Japanese: モトチカ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 65% link with Dewott or Samurott.
- "We are struggling..."
- "Let's go."
- "There is no place for halfheartedness on the battlefield... <Pokémon's name> and I will fight until the bitter end."
- "<move's name>. Do it."
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "Fine. We'll put our bonds to the test on the battlefield."
- "March to my beat..."
- "No matter what trials we face, I will resist with all my might."
- "We shall resist until our voices can be heard no more."
- "Very well. You play your own melody. I respect that."
- "So this is it..."
- "It's me that you want? Very well."
- When a rare Pokémon appears in a kingdom:
- "A fine opportunity to link."
- "We are slowly finding allies for ourselves... But this is still not enough to resist the tides of history. Let's go, <Pokémon's name>!"
- "It looks like we've found ourselves some allies... The Pokémon appear pleased as well."
His laid-back exterior hides a passionate nature that never shrinks from even the most fearsome opponents. Indeed, he is perpetually seeking out his next battle.
Motochika is based on the real-life Chōsokabe Motochika of Japanese history. Nobuchika (Chōsokabe Nobuchika) and Morichika (Chōsokabe Morichika) were his sons. Chikamasa (Fukudome Chikamasa) was a vassal.