From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Aggron
|| Steel, Rock
| Default Pokémon
Ieyasu (Japanese: イエヤス) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 70% link with Aggron.
- "Oh, still not up?"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "We mustn't let up now!"
- "Let us begin."
- "We must follow our path to the end."
- "Show the pride of the Warrior!"
- "Our progress depends on our success in this battle! We cannot afford to give anything but our very best."
- "I think it's time for <move's name>."
- "All right, <Pokémon's name>! Come with me!"
- "Use my <item>."
- "Patience is the watchword..."
- "One step at a time—to victory."
- "I could never have done this without the support you all give me."
- "Impressive... Your skills in battle are truly remarkable..."
- If defeated by something other then the enemy:
- "What's this...?!"
- "My apologies, <Pokémon's name>... I have let you down."
- "What a tremendous honor! Everything I have is yours!"
A most magnanimous man who treats his allies with great affection and is venerated by them in return. Careful and patient, he achieves results one step at a time.
Ieyasu is based on the real-life Tokugawa Ieyasu of Japanese history. Hidetada (Tokugawa Hidetada) was his son. Hanzō, Tenkai Tenkai, and Hatsume (Hatsume no Tsubone) were in direct service to Ieyasu, and Tadakatsu, Tadatsugu (Sakai Tadatsugu), Yasumasa (Sakakibara Yasumasa) and Naomasa (Ii Naomasa) were the "Elite Four" of Ieyasu's army, the Shitennō. Munenori (Yagyū Munenori) was a retainer of the Tokugawa clan and Hidetada's swordsmanship teacher.