From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Ina (Japanese: イナヒメ Inahime) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
|| Crack Shot
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 65% link with Prinplup or Empoleon.
- "You will not see Ina and <Pokémon's name> running and hiding... Let our Warrior spirit pave the way to a glorious victory!"
- "<Pokémon's name>, use <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "Ina is ready! Let it begin!"
- "Here, take my <item>!"
- "This will decide the victor!"
- When there are 30 Warriors in the army:
- "Just look at how many allies we have now! The Pokémon seem delighted as well!"
Tadakatsu's daughter is a dignified and composed Warrior who aspires to match her father's greatness and devotes herself wholeheartedly to achieving her aim.
Ina is based on the real-life Komatsuhime of Japanese history. Her brother-in-law was Yukimura and her father-in-law was Masayuki (Sanada Masayuki). Ina's husband, Sanada Nobuyuki, does not appear in the game.
- Rank I Ina has the highest Power of all untransformed female Warriors. Likewise, Rank II Ina has the highest Power of all transformed female Warriors.