From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Pawniard
|| Ignis (only in certain stories)
|| Steel, Dark
| Default Pokémon
Mitsunari (Japanese: ミツナリ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest. He is friends with two other Warlords, Masanori and Kiyomasa.
In the games
Mitsunari and other Warriors with Pokémon
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
Kiyomasa, Mitsunari, and Masanori watching the sunset at the beach
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Pawniard or Bisharp.
- "Asleep. Still."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Come on..."
- "This is just about over."
- "This won't take long."
- "I won't lose to the likes of you!"
- "You know, <Pokémon's name>... Victory in battle is all a matter of reason... In due course, all will become clear."
- "<move's name>. Now."
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "I can't imagine I'll meet with any enemies that could live up to my talents..."
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Let's set off."
- "Naturally, I linked with <Pokémon's name>. What Pokémon wouldn't want to be with me?"
- "I'm sick of the sight of you."
- "A pathetic opponent."
- "My intellect is of a different magnitude than yours."
- "You're quite exceptional, in your way."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Did I make some miscalculation?"
- "You...beat me...? But how? That's impossible..."
- "Very good."
- When finding a perfect link:
- "Pawniard... There's something about you that's different from other Pokémon. Do you feel the same way about me? I have a feeling that with you around, my future will be brighter still!"
- "What...? What's with <Pokémon's name>...?"
- "I'm relying on you, you know."
- When Pawniard evolves while Mitsunari is Rank II:
- "Hey, Bisharp... You seem even stronger than before. You can feel the bond we have, right? I'm counting on your power, Bisharp..."
- "What's this...power...from...within...?"
- "I knew I had it in me to reach greater heights"
Says exactly what is on his mind and therefore has a tendency to cause offense sometimes. He has a good head on him, however, and never forgets a favor done for him.
Mitsunari is based on the real-life Ishida Mitsunari of Japanese history.