From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Kenshin (Japanese: ケンシン) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 75% link with Gallade after having completed Archenemies.
- "Now. We fight."
- "The fates shall decide the victor."
- "I love the smell of the battlefield. With this battle, <Pokémon's name> and I will put the world to rights."
- "The time for battle is upon us."
- "<move's name>... Now..."
- "I shall cut us a path to victory!"
- "You fight extremely well, I must say."
- When there are 30 Warriors in the army:
- "We now have more Warriors in our army. The Pokémon too appear satisfied by this development."
A veritable genius on the battlefield, he values nothing above the art of combat. Sworn enemies with Shingen and constantly looking for ways to overcome him.
Kenshin is based on the real-life Uesugi Kenshin of Japanese history. He and Shingen were honorable rivals of one another. Aya was his older half-sister and Kagekatsu (Uesugi Kagekatsu) was his nephew. Yatarō (Kojima Yatarō), Kanetsugu (Naoe Kanetsugu), Tomonobu (Saitō Tomonobu), Sadamitsu (Usami Sadamitsu), and Kageie (Kakizaki Kageie) were generals in his army. Takahiro (Kitajô Takahiro) was also apart of the Uesugi clan.