From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Mismagius
| Default Pokémon
Nō (Japanese: ノウヒメ Nōhime) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
In The Legend of Ransei, Nō is one of Nobunaga's top generals, and one of the last people the Hero/Heroine needs to defeat to challenge Nobunaga himself. Her junior Warlord is Okuni.
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Misdreavus or Mismagius while all Ghost-type Pokémon are registered in the Gallery.
- "Still dreaming..."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Still a long way to go..."
- "Not long now till we can relax..."
- "Let us begin."
- "Kneel before me."
- "They shan't forget me in a hurry."
- "Everyone is giving it everything that they have—people and Pokémon both! How devoted you all are to your cause..."
- "Strike with <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "There's no need to hurry... Let's take our time and enjoy it!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Will this be enjoyable, I wonder?"
- "Come along, <Pokémon's name>. You're my little precious now!"
- "I shall use my <item>."
- "I think this will be fun..."
- If she attacked a castle:
- "It's over already? How dull..."
- If she defended a castle:
- "That was it? Pah, barely enough to break a sweat!"
- "If I serve you, are you going to keep me satisfied?"
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Well, I enjoy the odd surprise now and then..."
- "Hmm... Our enemies are stronger than they look!"
- "Oh, this isn't so bad, you know..."
- "Very well... I certainly hope you'll prove worth my effort, though."
- When there are 50 Warriors in the army:
- "My word, we have as many as 50 allies! The Pokémon seem over the moon."
- "Well, well. This is interesting. A contest to see who will become Queen of Ransei... Is there really anyone more suitable than me? Just watch... I will show everyone how...dangerous this beauty can be."
- "Hehe... That was an enjoyable diversion. All those poor souls, looking lost on the battlefield... Hehe... How adorable."
An aloof and somewhat mysterious beauty who likes nothing more than watching talented Warriors in action on the battlefield.
Nō is based on the real-life Nōhime of Japanese history. She was Nobunaga's wife. Dōsan (Saitō Dōsan) was her father and Yoshitatsu (Saitō Yoshitatsu) was her brother. Ittetsu (Inaba Yoshimichi), Morinari (Andō Morinari), and Bokuzen (Ujiie Naotomo) were all generals known as the Mino Triumvirate that served the Saitō clan and eventually Nobunaga.