From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Servine
| Default Pokémon
|| Snivy, Ralts*
Motonari (Japanese: モトナリ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Servine or Serperior while at least 100 Pokémon are registered in the Gallery.
- "<move's name>! Now's our chance!"
- "Who will prove victorious today?"
- "The best parts of pokémon battles are rare Pokémon. I particularly like it when I catch sight of a Pokémon I've never seen before!"
- "Well, well... I can't wait to see what kind of enemy we're faced with!"
- "Come with me, <Pokémon's name>."
- "How about this?"
- "Now this is progress, whichever way you look at it."
- "We have survived another day. But how long will this peace last?"
- "A fine performance, I must say. You fight splendidly."
- When there are 10 Warriors in the army:
- "Our circle of allies is expanding, but we've still got to make a big effort to find plenty more. I'm relying on you too, <Pokémon's name>!"
A reasonable and rational Warrior who shows exceptional tactical awareness in battle. His dream is to dedicate himself to the academic research of Pokémon.
Motonari is based on the real-life Mōri Motonari of Japanese history. Takamoto (Mōri Takamoto), Motoharu (Kikkawa Motoharu), and Takakage (Kobayakawa Takakage) were his sons. Terumoto (Mōri Terumoto) was his grandson by Takamoto, and Takakage adopted Hideaki (Kobayakawa Hideaki), a previously adopted son of Hideyoshi's. Ekei (Ankokuji Ekei) was a monk serving as a diplomat to the Mōri clan.