From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Servine
| Default Pokémon
|| Snivy, Ralts*
Motonari (Japanese: モトナリ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Servine or Serperior while at least 100 Pokémon are registered in the Gallery.
- "Oh dear..."
- "Who will prove victorious today?"
- "Give our guests a cordial welcome."
- "The best parts of pokémon battles are rare Pokémon. I particularly like it when I catch sight of a Pokémon I've never seen before!"
- "<move's name>! Now's our chance!"
- When ordering to invade a kingdom:
- "Well, well... I can't wait to see what kind of enemy we're faced with!"
- "Come with me, <Pokémon's name>."
- "Time for my <item>!"
- "How about this?"
- "Now this is progress, whichever way you look at it."
- "We have survived another day. But how long will this peace last?"
- "A fine performance, I must say. You fight splendidly."
- If defeated by something other then the enemy:
- "Well, I suppose battle always contains unexpected elements..."
- "Oh dear. It looks like you were too good for us."
- "Well... I'm sure I'd regret it if I didn't accept your invitation..."
- When there are 10 Warriors in the army:
- "Our circle of allies is expanding, but we've still got to make a big effort to find plenty more. I'm relying on you too, <Pokémon's name>!"
A reasonable and rational Warrior who shows exceptional tactical awareness in battle. His dream is to dedicate himself to the academic research of Pokémon.
Motonari is based on the real-life Mōri Motonari of Japanese history. Takamoto (Mōri Takamoto), Motoharu (Kikkawa Motoharu), and Takakage (Kobayakawa Takakage) were his sons. Terumoto (Mōri Terumoto) was his grandson by Takamoto, and Takakage adopted Hideaki (Kobayakawa Hideaki), a previously adopted son of Hideyoshi's. Ekei (Ankokuji Ekei) was a monk serving as a diplomat to the Mōri clan.