From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Dexio (Japanese: デクシオ Dexio) is one of Professor Sycamore's assistants who often appears with another assistant, Sina.
In the games
Dexio and Sina are first met by the player in Route 4 where they discuss about Flabébé and the Fairy type. Dexio then introduces himself as a Pokémon-voyage veteran who received his Pokédex from Professor Sycamore two years beforehand. In the gate to Lumiose City, Dexio tells the player about friendship and gives the player TM27 (Return). After arriving at Lumiose City, Dexio tells the player to follow Sina to Professor Sycamore's lab.
- "Hello there! Have you ever heard of a Pokémon called Flabébé?"
- If Flabébé is in the player's Pokédex as "seen": "Oh! I see. It's registered in your Pokédex! That's what I would expect from one of the professor's handpicked Pokémon Trainers!"
- "Fairy type is a Pokémon type that was just classified recently."
- "I'm Dexio. Two years ago, Professor Sycamore entrusted me with a Pokédex. You could call me a Pokémon-voyage veteran."
Lumiose City - Route 4 Gate
- "So, how are you and <lead Pokémon> getting along? The more you walk around with your Pokémon, the stronger your friendship will become."
- "Here! This is the TM for Return. This is a move that gets more powerful when your friendship with the Pokémon using it is strong."
- "Follow her that way to the lab!"
- "Stop right there!"
- "Ah ha ha! We didn't mean to surprise you. How are you and <lead Pokémon> doing?"
- "Well, it can't! That's why we are here to power up your Pokédex!"
- "The Coastal Kalos Pokédex will be on your Pokédex menu, so tap it to select it!"
Route 13 - Coumarine City Gate
- "Ha! Just kidding, Trainer! We weren't really waiting for you. We were on our way to the Power Plant at Professor Sycamore's request. But the gate connecting Lumiose City to Route 13 has been shut by a mysterious power outage. We have to investigate."
- "I'm just going to give you the answer. It's Mountain Kalos. So I'm going to take this opportunity and power up your Pokédex again."
- "The Mountain Kalos Pokédex has been added to your Pokédex menu. Just tap it to check it out, OK?"
- "You and your Pokémon are the ultimate team! No doubt about it! But don't push yourself too hard. Here. Take these."
- "Thanks to you, the power is back on in Lumiose City. Now people can pass through the gate connecting Route 13 to Lumiose City again."
|| デクシオ Dexio
|| From δεξιός dexiós, Greek for right
| English, French, German,
|| Same as Japanese name.
|| 덱시오 Dexio
|| Same as Japanese name.