From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Kiri (Japanese: キリ Kiri) is a young girl living in Sootopolis City who gives out two Berries each day the player talks to her: one from among Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, Tamato, Cornn, Magost, Rabuta, or Nomel Berries, the other from Figy or Iapapa specimens.
- If the player hasn't talked to her previously that day:
- "Hi, what's your name? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Okay. That's nice! My name is Kiri. My mommy and daddy named me that so I would grow healthy and warmhearted. That's what they wished. You can have one of these."
- "Kiri will give you this Berry, too! I really like it lots!"
- "I wonder what kind of wish is included in your name."
- If the player has talked to her previously that day:
- "Spring, summer, autumn, and winter. If you're born in springtime, do you like the spring, and if you're born in the summer, do you like the summer?"
- "Then Kiri was born in the autumn, so I love the autumn! Which season do you like?"
- "Oh... It doesn't matter... There's so much that I want to know..."
- "A big Pokémon is fighting with another big Pokémon! Please, someone make them stop!"
- "A pretty Pokémon came down from the sky..."
|| キリ Kiri
|| Named after Junichi Masuda's daughter
|| Same as Japanese name
|| From joy
|| From Beere, berry
|| Similar to Japanese name
|| From dulce, sweet
| Chinese (Mandarin)
|| 小桐 Xiǎo Tóng
|| From 桐 kiri, Paulownia
- ↑ Director's Column (Japanese)