From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Sina (Japanese: ジーナ Sina) is one of Professor Sycamore's assistants who often appears with another assistant, Dexio.
In the games
Sina and Dexio are first met by the player in Route 4 and they talk about Flabébé and the Fairy type. Sina talks about testing Fairy-type Pokémon against other types of Pokémon at Professor Sycamore's request and promptly introduces herself. Sina later guides the player across Lumiose City to Professor Sycamore's lab.
- "Flabébé is--now brace yourself--a Fairy-type Pokémon!"
- "This turned the entire type-matchup system on its head!"
- "And we've been battling Fairy-type Pokémon against other types of Pokémon at Professor Sycamore's request."
- "My name's Sina! It's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady!"
- "If you'd like, I'll show you the way to the lab. So, come along now!"
- Yes: "OK! Let's get this show on the road!"
- No: "Oh? Well, don't be shy, OK? Come talk to us when you want to go to the lab."
Lumiose City - Route 4 Gate
- "Right through this gate, and you'll be in Lumiose City! Go on already!"
- "I'll go ahead and wait in front of the lab for you!"
- "This building is the Sycamore Pokémon Lab! Let's go inside!"
Inside the lab
- "You've traveled a long way from Vaniville Town, but you're finally here! The professor can't wait to meet you. You can find him on the third floor, so hop in the elevator!"
(speaking to Lysandre, after the player meets Sycamore)
- "And here's one of them now...That's <player>. <Player>, come here a sec!"
- "Still...I wonder what kind of beautiful world Lysandre desires...In this great big Kalos region, there are many different Pokémon. I hope getting a Pokédex gives you a chance to learn about them."
- "Haven't you wondered how a single Pokédex could possibly cover a region as big as Kalos?"
- "New encounters help people and Pokémon grow and mature! We'll be taking our leave now! Bon voyage!"
Route 13 - Coumarine City Gate
- "How dare you keep us waiting!"
- "Hey! So there's Central Kalos and Coastal Kalos, right? Can you tell me what comes next?"
- "You know...You look different somehow. Your face seems more...mature? Ha ha! Just joshing with you! I'll be taking my leave now! Bon voyage!"
- "Oh my! You chased off that mysterious bunch before we could even get here? Well, I guess there's always room for more defenders of Kalos! Let me heal your Pokémon as thanks!"
- "Well, I think us mysterious people will be off now! I leave before being left. I decide. Au revoir!"
|| ジーナ Sina
|| From sinister, Latin for left
| English, French, German,
|| Same as Japanese name.
|| 지나 Jina
|| Transliteration of Japanese name.