From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Lostelle (Japanese: マヨ Mayo) is a little girl who lives on Kin Island. Her father runs the Game Corner on Two Island, while her uncle runs the shop outside. She brings lunch to her father often. She likes to travel to the Berry Forest and pick Berries.
She appears in FireRed and LeafGreen in the Sevii Islands areas. The main character must rescue her from a wild Hypno and return her back to her family. Lostelle thanks the player by giving an Iapapa Berry and promising to make the player lunch.
- "Whimper... Sniff... Oh! Please, help! A scary Pokémon appeared there a while ago. It kept scaring. It made Lostelle scared. I'm too scared to move! But I want to go home... Oh! Here it comes again! No! Go away! It's scaring me! Waaaaaaah! I want my daddy!"
- "Ohh! That was so scary! Thank you! Lostelle came here to pick some Berries. You can have this!"
- "What's your name? Lostelle's scared, so can I go with you to my daddy's house? Okay! Let's go home!"
- "It's okay, Daddy! I got to be friends with <player>!"
- "Listen, listen! Please show me being cool again!"
In the manga
In the Pokémon Adventures manga
In The Boss Gets Off, Lostelle was at Three Island, looking for her Dunsparce who got lost. She found it in the middle of a road where the Kanto Rider Federation was riding on their way to wreak havoc in Berry Forest. The group approached the little girl and began to frighten her but Deoxys appeared and defeated the gang. Upon its leaving, Giovanni walked over and indicated that he knew the Pokémon. Lostelle later faxed drawings of Giovanni and Deoxys to Bill, who warned Red and Blue of the happening.
|| マヨ Mayo
|| From 迷い mayoi, lost.
| English, French
|| From lost, and elle, the French word for "she".
|| From Irrweg, wrong way.
|| From perdida, lost.
|| 마요 Mayo
|| Same as Japanese name.
| Chinese (Mandarin)
|| 小迷 Xiǎo Mí
|| From her Japanese name.