From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Japanese name (if he has one).
Jack is a character that can be found behind the left counter in any Pokémon Center in Pokémon Sword and Shield. He is a "jack-of-all-trades" that can change a Pokémon's nickname, check a Pokémon's memories (after having obtained three Badges), have a Pokémon remember a move, and have a Pokémon forget a move; therefore, he offers the combined services of the Name Rater, Memory Girl, Move Reminder, and Move Deleter NPCs found in previous games.
He shares his model with the Café Master Trainer class.
Jack in Pokémon Sword and Shield
- "Got some Pokémon questions? Feel free to ask away."
- Rate a nickname:
- "Which Pokémon's nickname should I rate for you?"'
- "Now, now... That is merely an Egg."
- Show nicknamed outsider Pokémon
- "Hmmm. <nickname>! That is a truly impeccable nickname! I can't say anything bad about it! Take good care of <nickname>!"
- Show Pokémon whose Original Trainer is the player
- "Hmmm. <nickname>, is it? That is quite a fine nickname. But I think we could give it something even better. What do you think?"
- Show outsider Pokémon without a nickname
- "For a Pokémon you got from another Trainer, you only get one go at changing its name. It'll be <nickname> from now on and forever. So you're sure that's the name you want?"
- No: "All right. Let me know if you change your mind."
- Yes: "I see! What would you like the new nickname to be?"
- After a name is inputted:
- "Done! From now on, this Pokémon shall be known as <nickname>!"
- If different from old name:
- "You're right—that does seem to fit it better. Nicely done!"
- "It looks no different from before, but we both know this name is much better! How fortunate for you!"
- "Shall I rate another Pokémon's name?"
- Check a Pokémon's memories:
- "Somehow I can tell what Pokémon remember."
- "Which Pokémon's memories are you interested in?"
- "<memory 1>"
- If there are two memories, followed by
- "<nickname> seems to have memories from its time with another Trainer. <memory 2>"
- "Do you want to hear about the memories of any other Pokémon?"
- Remember a move:
- "I can have your Pokémon remember any move they should've had the chance to learn up until where they are now."
- "Which Pokémon should I have remember a move?"
- If the selected Pokémon cannot be taught a move
- "It doesn't seem like that Pokémon has any moves that it can remember."
- If the selected Pokémon can be taught a move
- "Which move should it remember?"
- "Is there another Pokémon you'd like me to help remember some moves?"
- Forget a move:
- "You want one of your Pokémon to forget a move? If you want your Pokémon to use a move it's forgotten, it'll have to relearn the move first. So be careful."
- "Which Pokémon should I have forget a move?"
- If the selected Pokémon cannot forget a move
- "It doesn't seem like that Pokémon has any moves that it can forget."
- If the selected Pokémon can forget a move
- "Which move should it forget?"
- "Would you like me to have your Pokémon forget any other moves?"
- "Well, come back anytime."
|| This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
In the anime
Pokémon: Twilight Wings
Jack briefly appeared in Buddy, where he was among the people Hop approached while searching for his runaway Wooloo.
|| Indeedee ♀
| Indeedee is Jack's only known Pokémon.
None of Indeedee's moves are known.
| English, German,
|| From jack of all trades (person who can do a variety of different tasks)
|| Tutor de Movimientos
|| Means Move Tutor