From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Model is a feature in Pokémon Battle Revolution that players can use to fully customize their Trainer to use on Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Players can customize their characters with hats, shirts, glasses and other accessories. For the U.S. release of the game, Nintendo added the option to customize a Trainer's skin pigmentation.
There are six types of playable models:
- Cool Girl Model (Used by Rosie.)
- Cool Boy Model (Used by Dusty.)
- Young Girl Model (Used by Marina.)
- Young Boy Model (Used by Terrell.)
- Little Girl Model (Used by Taylor.)
- Muscle Man Model (Used by Voldon.)
Each of the three Colosseum Masters, as well as the Pokétopia Master also have their own unique model distinguishable from the six playable models.