Mina (Masters)

From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Jump to navigationJump to search

This article is missing information on this character's English voice actor.
You can help by adding this information.


Mina
マツリカ Matsurika
Spr Masters Mina.png
Mina's model
No. 56
English voice actor Unknown
Japanese voice actor Yukana[1]
Description One of the captains of the Alola region, she travels around at her own pace, searching for subjects for her artwork that both people and Pokémon will enjoy.

Mina (Japanese: マツリカ Matsurika) is a Pokémon Trainer in Pokémon Masters EX, based on the character of the same name in the core series games. She forms a sync pair with Granbull. The sync pair can be obtained through the sync pair scout.

Granbull

Masters210.png Type FairyIC Masters.png Fairy
Move type FairyIC Masters.png Fairy
Role Tech
Base Potential ★★★
Granbull Weakness SteelIC Masters.png Steel
While it has powerful jaws, it doesn't care for disputes, so it rarely has a chance to display their might.
Stats HP Attack Defense Sp. Atk Sp. Def Speed
Lv. 140, Base Potential 577 248 158 183 120 227
Lv. 140, Max Potential 697 308 218 243 180 287
Lv. 140, Base Potential
Lv. 140, Max Potential

Moves

Name Type Category Move gauge Base Power Max Power Accuracy Target Description
Dazzling Gleam Fairy
FairyIC Masters.png
Special 2 50 60 100% All opponents No additional effect.
Charm Fairy
FairyIC Masters.png
Status 2 100% An opponent Lowers the target's Attack by two stat ranks.
What Great Composition! None Status 0
(2 uses)
An opponent Raises the user's stats by the same amount that the target's stats are raised.
Play Rough Fairy
FairyIC Masters.png
Physical 3 111 133 90% An opponent Has a chance (10%) of lowering the target's Attack by one stat rank.
Sync moves
Wandering Artist Twinkle Tackle Fairy
FairyIC Masters.png
Physical 200 240 An opponent The more the opponent's Attack is lowered, the greater the power of this move.

Skills

Name Description
Passive Skills
Impervious Stats cannot be lowered.
Theme Skills
Fairy Tech Raises allies' Attack and Sp. Atk by 12 when using Fairy-type attacks.
Raises the maximum HP of all allied sync pairs by 12.
Alola Tech Raises the Attack and Sp. Atk of all allied sync pairs by 1.
Raises the maximum HP of all allied sync pairs by 1.
Trial Giver Tech Raises the Attack and Sp. Atk of all allied sync pairs by 1.
Raises the maximum HP of all allied sync pairs by 1.
Artistic Tech Raises the Attack and Sp. Atk of all allied sync pairs by 2.
Raises the maximum HP of all allied sync pairs by 2.
Free Spirit Tech Raises the Attack and Sp. Atk of all allied sync pairs by 2.
Raises the maximum HP of all allied sync pairs by 2.
Expedition Skills
Soothing ↑ 3 Fiery ↓ 1 Raises the following discovery level by 3:
  • Soothing Crystal

Lowers the following discovery level by 1:

  • Fiery Crystal

Sync Grid

Mina and Granbull's sync grid was expanded on June 25, 2022.

Name Effect Energy required Sync orb required Move level required
HP +10 HP +10 0 5 1
HP +10 HP +10 2 24 1
HP +20 HP +20 4 48 2
Attack +5 Attack +5 0 5 1
Attack +5 Attack +5 2 24 1
Attack +5 Attack +5 2 24 1
Attack +10 Attack +10 4 48 2
Defense +5 Defense +5 0 5 1
Defense +5 Defense +5 2 24 1
Defense +5 Defense +5 2 24 1
Sp. Atk +5 Sp. Atk +5 0 5 1
Sp. Atk +5 Sp. Atk +5 2 24 1
Sp. Def +5 Sp. Def +5 0 5 1
Sp. Def +5 Sp. Def +5 2 24 1
Sp. Def +5 Sp. Def +5 2 24 1
Speed +5 Speed +5 0 5 1
Speed +5 Speed +5 2 24 1
Speed +5 Speed +5 2 24 1
Dazzling Gleam: Power +4 Dazzling Gleam: Power ↑ +4 3 36 1
Dazzling Gleam: Power +4 Dazzling Gleam: Power ↑ +4 3 36 1
Dazzling Gleam: Power +4 Dazzling Gleam: Power ↑ +4 3 36 1
Dazzling Gleam: Power +4 Dazzling Gleam: Power ↑ +4 3 36 1
Dazzling Gleam: Power +4 Dazzling Gleam: Power ↑ +4 3 36 2
Dazzling Gleam: Move Gauge Refresh 3 Has a chance (40%) of charging the user's move gauge by one when a move is successful. 7 84 2
Charm: Move Gauge Refresh 3 Has a chance (40%) of charging the user's move gauge by one when a move is successful. 7 84 1
Charm: Move Gauge Refresh 3 Has a chance (40%) of charging the user's move gauge by one when a move is successful. 7 84 2
Play Rough: Power +3 Play Rough: Power ↑ +3 3 36 1
Play Rough: Power +3 Play Rough: Power ↑ +3 3 36 1
Play Rough: Power +3 Play Rough: Power ↑ +3 3 36 1
Play Rough: Power +3 Play Rough: Power ↑ +3 3 36 2
Play Rough: Power +3 Play Rough: Power ↑ +3 3 36 2
Play Rough: Accuracy +5 Play Rough: Accuracy ↑ +5 3 36 1
Play Rough: Accuracy +5 Play Rough: Accuracy ↑ +5 3 36 1
Play Rough: Move Gauge Refresh 3 Has a chance (40%) of charging the user's move gauge by one when a move is successful. 7 84 2
Play Rough: Berserker 1 Raises the user’s Attack by 1 stat rank when its move is successful. 10 120 3
Play Rough: On a Roll 3 Raises the chance of lowering stat values with the additional effects of moves. 10 120 2
What Great Composition!: MP Refresh 3 Has a chance (40%) of restoring one MP of the move used if the move is successful. 7 84 3
What Great Composition!: Critical Eye 1 Raises the user’s critical-hit rate by 1 stat rank when its move is successful. 10 120 3
Fierce Entry 1 Raises the user’s Attack by 1 stat rank when it enters a battle. 7 84 2
Outrun 1 Quickly charges the move gauge when the user is affected by a status condition. 8 96 2
Sharp Entry 1 Raises the user’s critical-hit rate by 1 stat rank when it enters a battle. 10 120 2
Superduper Effective 2 Powers up moves that are super effective. 8 96 3
Terrify 1 Lowers the Attack of all opposing sync pairs by 1 stat rank when the user enters a battle. 8 96 3
Power Posture The more the target’s Attack is lowered, the more it powers up the user’s moves. 10 120 3
Dragon Guard Reduces damage when the user is attacked by Dragon-type moves. 10 120 3
Pecking Order The more the target’s Attack is lowered, the more it powers up the user’s sync move. 10 120 3
Wandering Artist Twinkle Tackle: Power +25 Wandering Artist Twinkle Tackle: Power ↑ +25 5 60 3
Wandering Artist Twinkle Tackle: Power +25 Wandering Artist Twinkle Tackle: Power ↑ +25 5 60 3

Availability

Mina and Granbull can be battled against in:

  • Training area: Support Supercourse (until 1.12.0 update)
  • Training area: Support Drill 2 (since 1.12.0 update)
  • Training Event: Steel-type Training Event (June 23 to July 7, 2020)
  • Training Event: Poison-type Training Event (July 10 to 24, 2020)
  • Sync Pair Story: Whirlipede's Evolution
  • Daily Type Rotation: Type Team-Up: Challenge the Fairy Types (August 10 to 28, 2021)

Sync Pair Stories

  • A Day with Mina

Quotes

Main article: Mina/Quotes → Pokémon Masters EX

Gallery

VSMina Masters.png Masters Dream Team Maker Mina and Granbull.png Mina Mindscape.png
VS model from
Pokémon Masters EX
Mina and Granbull on
Pokémon Masters EX Dream Team Maker
Mina's sync move mindscape
(Mina's Houseboat)
Mina Emote 1 Masters.png Mina Emote 2 Masters.png Mina Emote 3 Masters.png Mina Emote 4 Masters.png
Trainer emote
Nice!
Trainer emote
Watch out!
Trainer emote
Let's do this!
Trainer emote
Thanks!

Trivia

Origin

Mina's design is based on her appearance in Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon. Granbull is one of the Pokémon Mina uses in the core series games. Granbull's Dex entry comes from Pokémon Ultra Sun.

In other languages

What Great Composition!

Language Title
Japan Flag.png Japanese ナイスモチーフ! Naisu Mochīfu!
Mandarin Chinese 多麼棒的主題! Duōme Bàng de Zhǔtí!
France Flag.png French Joli tableau...
Germany Flag.png German Ihr inspiriert uns!
Italy Flag.png Italian Che ispirazione!
South Korea Flag.png Korean 나이스모티브! Naiseu Motibeu!
Spain Flag.png Spanish ¡Fuente de inspiración!

Wandering Artist Twinkle Tackle

Language Title
Japan Flag.png Japanese 世界を描き出す ラブリースターインパクト Sekai o Egakidasu Raburī Sutā Inpakuto
Mandarin Chinese 畫出世界之 可愛星星飛天撞 Huàchū Shìjiè zhī Kě'ài Xīngxīng Fēitiānzhuàng
France Flag.png French Impact Choupinova... Peaaace...
Germany Flag.png German Entzückender Sternenstoß der Farben
Italy Flag.png Italian Astroimpatto Fatato su tela
South Korea Flag.png Korean 세계를 그려내는 러블리스타임팩트 Segyereul Geuryeonaeneun Reobeulli Seuta Impaekteu
Spain Flag.png Spanish Arrumaco Sideral Pictórico


References

  1. Yukana on Twitter (Japanese)


Characters appearing in Pokémon Masters EX
Pasio ScottieBettieLearRachelSawyer
Kanto BrockMistyLt. SurgeErikaBlaineLoreleiBrunoAgathaJanineKogaBlueGiovanniLeafLanceProfessor OakRedSabrinaJessieJamesAsh
Johto KrisBugsyWhitneyPryceClairWillKarenLyraEthanSilverJasmineMortyFalkner
Hoenn BrendanRoxanneBrawlyFlanneryNormanWinonaTateLizaPhoebeDrakeNolandGlaciaZinniaStevenWallaceWallyLucyLisiaMayMaxieArchieSidneyCourtney
Sinnoh BarryRoarkGardeniaMayleneCrasher WakeCandiceFlintThortonCherylMarleyCynthiaFantinaDawnCyrusVolknerDarachLucasAaronBerthaLucianLooker
Unova RosaClaySkylaBrycenIrisRoxieMarlonShauntalMarshalCherenHilbertHildaElesaCaitlinGrimsleyBurghAlderNateBiancaNGhetsisIngoEmmetHughColress
Kalos GrantKorrinaRamosWulfricSieboldWikstromViolaCalemValerieClemontSerenaLysandreProfessor SycamoreDianthaEvelynNitaHelenaKaliShaunaEmma
Alola HauSophoclesMinaOliviaHapuKahiliNanuAcerolaKukuiPlumeriaGuzmaLusamineGladionLillieMolayneMallowSeleneElioLanaKiaweHalaThe Masked RoyalNaomiAnabel
Galar GloriaPiersLeonMarnieRaihanNessaBeaHopAllisterSoniaBedeGordieMelonyVictor
NPCs PauloProfessor BellisTristaTriciaTrinniaTina
MeowthRyukiTabithaMattShellyMarsJupiterSaturnCilanChiliCressArcherArianaPetrelProtonChuckTiernoTrevorMalvaDrasnaTeam Break


Project CharacterDex logo.png This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.