From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is about an episode of the Pokémon anime that has not been dubbed into English. As such, its coverage may contain romanized Japanese names, rather than dub names.
Are You Going to Sleep in the Nemashu Forest Too?
|| June 8, 2017
| United States
|| Team Kato
|| 関根アユミ Ayumi Sekine
|| 小平麻紀 Maki Kodaira
| Assistant director
|| 吉村文宏 Fumihiro Yoshimura
| Animation directors
|| 安田周平 Shūhei Yasuda
| 伊藤典子 Noriko Ito
| No additional credits are available at this time.
(Japanese: ネマシュの森であなたも寝ましゅ？ Are You Going to Sleep in the Nemashu Forest Too?) is the 29th episode of the Sun & Moon series, and the 968th episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on June 8, 2017.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
Students and Pokémon take a camping trip together. After they wake up feeling mysteriously drained, they realize there's something in the forest.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Morelull (Japan)
The reference to E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- Poké Problem: Which Pokémon scares us in today's episode?
- The scene near the end of the episode where Ash and Shiinotic touch each other's fingertips may be a reference to a similar scene from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.
- Ash, Snowy, Lillie, Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe, and Lana narrate the preview for the next episode.
- Both of Lillie's camping bags shown in this episode are the same ones her game counterpart has in the games.
- Pose is used as an insert song in this episode.
- Mallow breaks the fourth wall by cutting off Rotom's detective monologue with a director's clapboard while shouting "Cut!" The clapboard she uses has the number 29 on it, referencing the episode's number.
- The man in Lana's story is modeled after former anime director Tetsuo Yajima.
- This episode marks the first time a repel is actually used in the anime.
In other languages