From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on the talk page for this article.
At deviantArt.com, there's an artist with the username Coshi-Dragonite, who is making a comic about Ashachu, called "Ashchu Tales". So far, it has been divided in three chapters, and because I like it, I decided to make a page about it, listing the characters and other stuff that happens in it, divided by the chapters. The comic mostly takes place at the same park which appeared in Pikachu's Vacation.
Chapter 1: Ashchu returns
- Length: 30 pages
- Cover art: Ashachu and Pikachu with the Vacation area at the background
- The first page's air date: September 16, 2005
- The last page's air date: November 2, 2006
Chapter 2: Ash vs. Aipom
- Length: 30 pages
- Cover art: Ash facing Aipom
- The first page's air date: November 20, 2006
- The last page's air date: February 6, 2008
- Max becomes interested in Pokémon magic.
- Pikachu teaches Ash how to use attacks.
- Ash learns ThunderShock, Iron Tail, and Thunderbolt.
- Ash battles against Aipom and wins.
- Lily gets a new version of her magic book.
- Team Rocket arrives at the Vacation area in order to steal all the Pokémon.
- Aipom turns against Team Rocket.
- Ash and Aipom destroy Team Rocket's mecha.
- Jessie attempts to catch Ash.
Chapter 3: Born to be wild
- Length: 26 pages (incomplete)
- Cover art: Aipom, Ash, and Pikachu standing side by side, looking at Jessie's hand which is holding a Poké Ball
- The first page's air date: February 23, 2008
- The last page's air date: Not aired yet
- The latest page's air date: August 3, 2015
- Lily's Murkrow saves Ash from being caught by Jessie.
- Ash learns that if he gets caught into a Poké Ball, he'll stay as a Pikachu forever.
- Meowth threatens to destroy Harry's video camera if Ash and Aipom keep attacking.
- Harry tells Ash and Aipom to keep attacking despite of Meowth's threath.
- Ash and Pikachu free the stolen Pokémon and retrieve Harry's video camera.
- Ash and Pikachu defeat Team Rocket.
- Harry reveals that the camera he gave to Ash was only his back-up camera.
- Harry is revealed to own a Pikachu, nicknamed "Peeker".
- Ash is revealed to know Thunder.
- To Be Continued...