From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Ballimere Lake (Japanese: ボールレイクの湖畔 Shore of Ball Lake) is a location in the Galar region. It contains Dyna Tree Hill and connects to the Giant's Bed to the north and Lakeside Cave to the northeast. The Mythical Pokémon Keldeo can be caught here.
Every item that reappears every day can also regenerate as a Wishing Piece at a 1% chance everywhere it is not already listed.
Shaking a Berry tree can yield Berries, but a Pokémon may be shaken loose instead and steal some of the Berries after a battle.
- Within a ring of tall grass next to the river from Giant's Bed
- By the western ramp into the lake
- Counter-clockwise around the lake from the river to Giant's Bed
- Inside a ring of tall grass on the western side of the lake
- By some ruined houses on the southwestern cliff
- By a ramp along the path to Spiritomb's gravestone
- On the path to Spiritomb's gravestone, surrounded by tall grass
- By the eastern ramp into the lake
- By the upper entrance to Lakeside Cave
- By the lower entrance to Lakeside Cave
These wanderers respawn daily.
This wanderer will respawn indefinitely until caught. Requires Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion to be caught, as well as curry being made on the island. The three must be shown to Sonia and be in the party when the curry is cooked.
- Main article: Ballimere Lake/Dens
- "Ballimere" may be a combination of "ball" and "mere" (shallow lake).
In other languages
|| 球湖湖畔 Kàuh Wùh Wùhbuhn
|| 球湖湖畔 Qiú Hú Húpàn
|| Lac Poké Ball
|| Riva del Lago Ball
|| 볼레이크 호반 Bolleikeu Hoban
|| Lago Bolaguna