Check the Bulbagarden home page for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the forums or in the Bulbagarden Discord server.
Artwork with Fraxure
Kiyomasa (Japanese: キヨマサ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest. He is friends with two other Warlords, Mitsunari and Masanori.
In the games
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Fraxure or Haxorus.
|Not Worth Fighting Over stories||Junior Warlord stories*||Two Heroes of Ransei*|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Still snoring!"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Have you got anything left?"
- When victory is near:
- "It's a done deal."
- "Let's go, shall we...?"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "We're gonna win. It's so obvious!"
- When defending a castle:
- "To protect that which is dear to us!"
- During battle:
- "All we have to do is continue down the road we have chosen... Never mind who might try and stand in our way."
- When ordering to attack:
- "<Move's name>! Now's the time."
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "Right... Let's clear a bit of a path through this battlefield, shall we?!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Let's hit the road!"
- Upon forming a link:
- "Hey, I linked with <Pokémon's name>! Come on, let's go!"
- When using an item:
- "Here! Take my <item>!"
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "I'll protect us all!"
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- "Take down the people who stand in our way... It's really that simple!"
- If he defended a castle:
- "There's nothing that we wouldn't do to protect <kingdom's name>!"
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "You're...pretty good."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Gah! I messed up..."
- "I'm sorry, <Pokémon's name>. It's all my fault."
- When being recruited:
- "I'm most glad to hear that! Please, use my strength as you see fit!"
- When asking to go on a training trip:
- "I'd quite like to take a trip in order to train up <Pokémon's name> a little. Would that be okay?"
- "Well, thanks very much! I'll be off then..."
- When returning from a training trip:
- "I've never had so much fun on a trip before. I think the bond between <Pokémon's name> and me has grown stronger, too."
Stubborn and very unwilling to change his own opinions. Often comes across as very sarcastic but is actually quite straightforward and pure hearted as a person.
In the manga
In the Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition ~ Ranse's Color Picture Scroll ~ manga
Kiyomasa debuted in The White Scroll: Oichi's Worries.
|Fraxure is Kiyomasa's only known Pokémon, which was owned since it was an Axew.
Fraxure's only known move is Dragon Claw.
|Debut||The White Scroll: Oichi's Worries|
- While all other Warlord emotion sprites are kept in the exact same pose from rank to rank, the Rank I and Rank II sprites depicting one of Kiyomasa's emotions differ completely in pose.
Kiyomasa is based on the real-life Katō Kiyomasa of Japanese history.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by expanding it.|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|