From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Metagross
|| Ina (daughter)
|| Steel, Dragon
| Default Pokémon
Tadakatsu (Japanese: タダカツ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching an 80% link with Metagross while Ieyasu and Ina are in the same kingdom as him.
- "Sleeping still."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "This looks dangerous."
- "This looks promising."
- "I will advance."
- "Out of my way!"
- "A challenge. Excellent."
- "<Pokémon's name> and I will claim glory... On this field of battle!"
- "<Move's name>! Do it."
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "None can stop me! No matter how many they number!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Right, we're off!"
- "Come, <Pokémon's name>. You're with me now."
- "My <item> will help."
- "Learn of my might the hard way!"
- "You see, our path led us through to victory."
- "Challenge us again sometime. We shall always take you on gladly."
- "Hm. You are a fine Warrior."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "How could I be forced to retreat...?"
- "You desire my service? Very well."
- Before a delegation is chosen:
- "What shall I do for you?"
- After a delegation is chosen:
- ""Leave it to me."
- When a delegation isn't chosen:
- "I understand."
- "Let us begin."
- When successful in mining:
- "Well done."
- When unsuccessful in mining:
- "I see."
- "So this is the legendary power of the Warrior Crystal... I've never seen such power in a Pokémon before... So, let's see how powerful you really are... Come with me, Dialga!"
- "Fine work, Ina."
- "You won the contest. That means you have talent. But you mustn't forget. Talent alone is not enough."
A famous Warrior, thought to be the strongest in all of Ransei. Valued as an ally, his enemies fear the day when they have to take him on.
Tadakatsu is based on the real-life Honda Tadakatsu of Japanese history.