Artwork with Pansear
In the games
|Warrior Skill||Quick Strike|
|Warrior Skill||Warrior Woman|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 55% link with Darumaka or Darmanitan.
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Pah! Aren't you gonna wake up?"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Don't give up yet!"
- When victory is near:
- "Victory's as good as ours!"
- "My turn!"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "This is one battle I'm going to win!"
- When defending a castle:
- "There's no way I'll lose to you!"
- During battle:
- "These moments spent together with <Pokémon's name> and my other friends... They are the world to me! I will give all I have to protect them!"
- When ordering to attack:
- "<Move's name>! Now's the time!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "This young lady's got a lot of fight in her, you know!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Okay! Let's go, go, go!"
- Upon forming a link:
- "I linked with <Pokémon's name>! Let's hope it goes well!"
- When she finds a Perfect Link:
- "Hey, Darumaka/Darmanitan! I can't help but feel that you and I are a perfect match...Do you know what I mean? I feel as though I could grow to be a lot stronger with you around, Darumaka/Darmanitan! Let's be friends!"
- When her Pokémon is evolving:
- Before: "Hey, hey... What's happening to <Pokémon's name>?"
- After: "Hey, you did great! With you by my side, I'll never lose!"
- When using an item:
- "Hey, use my <item>!"
- When using her Warrior Skill:
- "Right! This is gonna be amazing..."
- After winning a battle:
- If she attacked a castle:
- "Another win. It's no big deal when you're as good as me!"
- If she defended a castle:
- "You couldn't beat me in a million years!"
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "You know, you're pretty good. I gotta hand it to you..."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Hey, hold on a moment! That's not fair!"
- "Argh... Well, we're definitely gonna win the next one!"
- "They got <Pokémon's name>... That's quite a feat, I tell you!"
- When being recruited:
- "Thanks a lot! I won't disappoint!"
- When the army has got 10 Warriors:
- "Hey hey, it looks like we've picked up a friend or two! Now we're headed in the right direction, eh, <Pokémon's name>?
- When the player's army has conquered 10 kingdoms:
- "Nah, this isn't looking too good... I think it's about time we took down <player>'s army!"
- When transforming:
- Before: "H-H-Hey! What's this weird power...?"
- After: "Now I'm gonna be invincible! Yeah!"
- When not used in battle for a while:
- "Man, why doesn't anyone give me anything to do?!"
- At the start of Simply the Best:
- "I know a girl who's elegant and graceful... One whose style really stands out on the battlefield... That's right. It's ME! I've got this contest sewn up! No one's gonna stand a chance against me. Let's go!"
- At the end of Simply the Best:
- "I won! I knew I was the best! This is gonna make me so popular... I'll be fighting the boys off! I'm gonna be a legend... A superstar..."
- "Oh! Lord Ujiyasu!"
- "...! ...All right! I'll prove myself! I'll show you what I can do!"
A strong-willed girl who hates losing, she is in fact good hearted and caring toward others. Occasionally prone to fretting about her appearance.
In the manga
In the Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition ~ Ranse's Color Picture Scroll ~ manga
Kai debuted in The Green Scroll: Kenshin's Adventure.
|Pansear is Kai's only known Pokémon.|
|Debut||The Green Scroll: Kenshin's Adventure|
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|