From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the main character in the plot of the Pokémon games, see player character.
Artwork with Eevee
| Default Pokémon
The Heroine (Japanese: 主人公) is a Warlord that appears in Pokémon Conquest if the player's selected gender is female. She is the only character in the game who can be named by the player, and is the main character under the player's control in the game's initial story, The Legend of Ransei.
Her counterpart is the Hero.
In the games
The Heroine (Rank I) and Eevee
in the opening credits
The Heroine starts off in the nation of Aurora with their partner Eevee, having just become the most recent Warlord. The Heroine meets up with Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori, who taunt her, stating that she isn't ready to be a Warlord. At this point, two Warriors from the neighboring nation of Ignis quickly challenge the Heroine to battle. Oichi joins in the battle to support the Heroine.
After defeating the duo, Oichi relays the details of the legend of Ransei, and sets the Heroine off on a quest to unite the 17 nations. Upon conquering the final nation, the Heroine has the chance to link with Arceus. When the player successfully links with Arceus, Nobunaga appears and challenges the Heroine's party to a final battle, along with Nō, Ieyasu, Mitsuhide, Hideyoshi, and Ranmaru.
Upon defeating Nobunaga, the Heroine brings peace to the land of Ransei, allowing each Warlord leader to rule their respective nations once again. Arceus goes off, telling the Heroine it will appear again when the time is right.
and the Heroine (Rank II)
and the Heroine (Rank III)
| Warrior Skill
|| Top Speed
| Perfect Links
- "Let's go!"
- "I'll show you what I'm made of!"
- "I'll defend this kingdom to the very end!"
- "<Pokémon's name>, <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "I won't be beaten this time!"
- "Let's go!"
- "I have formed a link with <Pokémon's name>!"
- "This should help matters."
- "<Kingdom name> is all ours!"
- "Uh... You're just too strong..."
- "Oh, no, <Pokémon's name>..."
- "Thank you so much! You can trust me!"
- When there are 30 Warriors in the army:
- "Hey, we've found quite a few allies now! The Pokémon seem on top of the world!"
A youth in possession of a rare talent to communicate on a deep level with Pokémon of all kinds. This Warrior's friendship with Eevee dates back to childhood.