From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
This is a list of Pokémon in the order dictated by the Sinnoh regional Pokédex
, meaning that the starter Pokémon from Sinnoh
will appear first, followed by Pokémon native to the Sinnoh region.
In Pokémon Platinum, this Pokédex listing was expanded. For Pokémon that appear in the expanded listing, but do not in the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl listing, please see this section.
List of Pokémon by Sinnoh Pokédex number
Diamond and Pearl edition
#001 - #052 Turtwig - Dustox
#053 - #101 Combee - Clefable
#102 - #151 Chatot - Manaphy
#152 - #210 Rotom - Giratina
- This is the first regional Pokédex listing to be enlarged.
- This is the only regional Pokédex listing not to include all the new Pokémon introduced in its corresponding generation. Even with the Platinum expansion, seven Pokémon remain excluded: Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.
- Excluding the Platinum expansion, this was the only Pokédex listing to have the same amount of Pokémon as another: the Kanto Pokédex.
- According to the TCG, the model of Pokédex in Sinnoh is the Pokédex HANDY910is.
- The Sinnoh Pokédex was the first regional Pokédex to include ordinary Pokémon (non-Legendary, non-pseudo-legendary, and non-Mythical) after pseudo-legendary Pokémon.
- This is the only regional Pokédex to not include any Pokémon compatible with the Sun Stone or the Leaf Stone, although Leafeon would later become compatible with the Leaf Stone in Generation VIII.
- Excluding the Platinum expansion, this was also the only one to not include any Pokémon compatible with the Fire Stone or the Water Stone.