|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Strategy guide list is missing a lot of guides
Media Factory logo
|Founded||December 1, 1986|
|Defunct||October 1, 2013|
|Headquarters||3-3-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
Media Factory (Japanese: メディアファクトリー Mediafakutorī), formerly Media Factory, Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社メディアファクトリー Kabushiki gaisha Media Factory) was a Japanese publisher and distributor for the Pokémon franchise from 1996 until 2011 when it was purchased by Kadokawa Corporation. In 2013, it was merged and became a brand of Kadokawa Corporation.
The company was the first distributor of the Pokémon Trading Card Game in Japan from 1996 until The Pokémon Company took over in 2006. Songs and albums from the Pokémon anime and the games were distributed under the Pikachu Records record label from 1997 to 2012. Following Media Factory's acquisition, game soundtracks as well as official Japanese strategy guides previously published by Media Factory are now published by OVERLAP, while anime songs and albums are now distributed by Sony Music Japan.
Pokémon strategy guides published by Media Factory
- Pokémon Gold and Silver Adventure Clear Guide (1999)
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Official Adventure Clear Guide (2002)
- Pokémon Emerald Official Complete Clear Guide (2004)
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Official Complete Clear Guide (2004)
- Pokémon Platinum Official Complete Clear Guide (2008)
- Pokémon Black and White Official Complete Adventure Clear Guide
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Official Complete Adventure Clear Guide (2012)
- Pokémon Card GB Official Guidebook (1999)
- Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR! Official Guidebook (2001)
|This article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|