From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
||This article, along with several pictures in it, is incomplete and unsatisfactory. |
Please feel free to help complete this article and replace the pictures to make them conform to Bulbapedia norms and conventions.
Swanna (Japanese: スワンナ Swanna) is a character in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. She owns and manages the inn at Post Town. She is often referred to as the 'signora'. She seems to be the unofficial leader of Post Town. Everyone enjoys her cooking.
Swanna is very patient, and forgiving. She is also very caring, which is displayed when she allows Umbreon and Espeon to stay at her inn. Swanna is the backbone of the Post Town.
Swanna allows Umbreon and Espeon to stay at the inn as long as they pay their bills. She was the first resident of Post Town to support the main characters in their fight against negativity and the Bittercold. She worked with Dunsparce to convince everyone in post town to be positive while the main characters are on their journey to fight the Bittercold. When the player's main character must return to the human world Swanna is one of the final Pokémon to say goodbye. When the partner Pokémon is debating whether to go to the Worldcore and the wish for the main character to return (because they realize that the main character likely has friends in the human world), Swanna suggests the partner Pokémon wish that the main character be able travel between words freely.
||Spoilers end here.
- After the gems have been stolen:
- "Hm? The two Timburr? You know, now that you mention it, I haven't seen them."
- "My, my, what a pleasant surprise! Welcome, Virizion!"
- "Hohoho... Well, Virizion is pretty set in her ways. But I had to try. Everyone wants to be Virizion's friend. Such a lovely girl..."
- "Well, it's important to be told no sometimes, too. Keeps me humble. ♪ Life is long, and there's always plenty to learn. ♪ Oh, more important... I picked up the crystal that you left here. Do tell Dunsparce he can come get it from me anytime."
For more information on this Pokémon's species, see Swanna.