Webster (Japanese: かんばんおじさん Mister Kanban) is a non-player character from Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia who creates and fixes signs. He will ask the player through a Ranger Quest to clear away an obstacle to make space for his sign.
Webster will appear in Vientown with a request for the player to remove a large rock that flattened the sign for Breeze Hill which he had made. When it is cleared, he will come thank the player and set up a new sign that he had prepared.
- Mission request
- "Perhaps you can help me, Ranger. If you don't know, I'm the sign maker around these parts. The appealing signs you see around? Those would be mine. So here's what's vexing me. The sign to Breeze Hill got flattened. It's crushed under a big fallen rock. It makes me sad, it really does. That sign was perfect for couples. That sign begs to be put up again. But that rock is sitting smack in the way. Can you do something about it?"
- Yes: "You can do something about it?! The big rock is on the way up to Breeze Hill from Nabiki Beach."
- If talked to again while on mission
- "The hateful rock that smashed my sign is up from Nabiki Beach. It's on the way to Breeze Hill from the beach itself. Are you going to put off doing something about that fallen rock?"
- No: "You're not putting it off? You've put a little cheer in my heart."
- After the quest is complete
- "You're wonderful! I had an inkling that you'd get it done. So, I brought out a new sign already."
- "That'll do it! Thank you kindly, Ranger!"
|Non-player characters in the Pokémon Ranger series|
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|