|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Art from Pokémon Ranger
Elita (Japanese: エリダ Elida) is the Leader of the Wintown Pokémon Ranger Base. She has a Skarmory as her partner and is known for having a cold personality. She was old friends with the other leaders. Elita is the only female Ranger Leader in Fiore.
- "You're <player>? I'm Elita, the Leader of Wintown. I call him "Silent Chris" for obvious reasons. You don't have far to go to the Wintown exit. But there's a problem... There's a situation up ahead. A litter of Piloswine is on a rampage. The corridor to Wintown is unusable."
- "I think it's from the tremors, but a baby Swinub got separated from the Piloswine litter. If the Swinub is found and returned to the litter, the Piloswine should calm down. I have to investigate the cause of the tremors, so I would like you to deal with the Piloswine litter."
- "There was a Steelix?! That must be causing the tremors! Chris, guide me there, please."
- "You captured the Steelix? Really? I'd received many reports about a Steelix going wild in the cave, so I was conducting an investigation. I don't think there's any question that Steelix caused the tremors. I just don't understand why."
- "Halt, Go-Rock Squad!"
- "It's bitterly cold, but a Ranger doesn't whine about it. This is your destination, Wintown."
- "That Go-Rock Squad member fled into the Sekra Range. Like it said in the reports from Spenser and Joel, the Go-Rock Squad's secret base is somewhere in the Sekra Range."
- Ranger Base
- "<player>, welcome to Wintown. I imagine you encountered many difficult challenges in the cave. The pressures placed on you as a Ranger were considerable. However, you overcame them all to stand before me in Wintown. <player>, I hereby certify you as Ranger Rank 9!"
- "For reaching Ranger Rank 9, I'm authorizing the extension of your Styler's Partner Gauge to five segments."
- "I have your newest mission from Spenser, who should already be inside the Go-Rock Squad's secret base. Your assignment is to act as a decoy so that Spenser has a better chance of recovering the Super Styler. Your job is to infiltrate the secret base and attract the attention of the Go-Rock Squad. While you create a diversion, Spenser will go in and take back the Super Styler."
- "According to Spenser's data, their secret base is close to the mountain summit. Freddie, I want you to coordinate with Chris, who is already on the way."
- "<player>, when you're ready, I want you to head for the secret base. Before you leave, it might be a good idea to confer with our Rangers upstairs for advice."
- "I'm expecting you to excel at the Go-Rock Squad's secret base."
- "Cameron and I are on a mission to rescue you two! That's what we promised Spenser. He anticipated that you would say something like that, too. You two have a mission assigned to you by Spenser. Now quick! Hang on to me!"
Wintown Ranger Base
- "The Go-Rock Squad's secret base has been destroyed. It's no exaggeration to say that it was a fantastic success that will go down in Ranger history. As a result of your latest exploits, you have taken another giant step forward, <player>. For all that you have achieved, I hereby certify you as Ranger Rank 10!"
- "Now that you have attained Ranger Rank 10, your party can be expanded. <player>, you are now permitted to be accompanied by up to seven friend Pokémon in addition to your partner."
- "It's Spenser, Cameron, not you. He wouldn't be sneaking a nap anywhere."
- "But Cameron's right. You don't need to worry about Spenser, I guarantee it. He appears when the situation is at its most dire, and he's gone by the time you notice. He's always been that way. And now, for Spenser's apprentices, I have a mission of critical importance. Thwart the plans of Gordor, the Go-Rock Squad's boss, who is thought to be holed up in the Fiore Temple."
- "Hello, <player>. You're looking well. ...Pardon me? What was I doing standing out here? I was looking out over the Sekra Range, which looms over Fiore in the north. I've been hearing disturbing rumors about the Fiore Temple lately... I've also been getting a sense of foreboding that something is not right... I'm hoping that it's all in my mind, but..."
- "Listen, <player>... Would you be interested in accepting a mission from me?"
- "Thank you, <player>. I'll fill you in on the details in the Ranger Base. Let's go inside."
- "A certain rumor recently caught my attention... Apparently, some suspicious characters have been spotted coming and going from the Fiore Temple. No one seems to know their identities, but I have a bad feeling about it. I would worry too much if you were to go alone, so I want you to go with Silent Chris. I think you know this, but... Even though Chris may not have much to say, he is quite a passionate man."
- "All right, you two. This is what I want you two. This is what I want you to do. Investigate the activities of the mysterious gang that is reportedly in the Fiore Temple. That's your mission. Be sure to exercise all caution."
- After Rayquaza is captured
- "<player>, Chris. Welcome back. Let's hear what you've discovered about those mysterious characters."
- "The Go-Rock Squad?! ...It seems they haven't completely broken up after all... Go on. What became of Rayquaza?"
- "...Thank you, Chris. Imagine, capturing the legendary Rayquaza... <player>, you certainly are an outstanding Ranger. Good job, the both of you. You've cleared your mission!"
- "By the way, Chris. What's gotten into you? You don't seem like the usual Silent Chris. The way you gushed... If I had to describe you... Gabby Chris might be a better fit?"
- "What's wrong with you two? Why are you laughing at each other? What a pair of mysterious characters! Giggle..."
Conversations after clearing the game
- "Hello, <player>! It's bitterly cold in Wintown, so warm yourself here a while. Keeping fit and healthy is an important part of a Ranger's job. After all, a Ranger can't be counted on if he or she is sick when there's a job to do."
- "I met with Spenser and the other Leaders just recently. Although we hadn't seen each other in a long while, I had to laugh because so little had changed. Spenser and Joel kept arguing and bickering over every little thing. And Cameron was happily giving away hopeless junk as gifts. Those three still have childlike qualities about them."
- "<player>, we're all greatly indebted to you. We should have been responsible for getting rid of the Go-Rock Squad. After all, their base was located right here in Wintown. It's our fault that we didn't get the intelligence needed to locate their base. We allowed them to take root... If you didn't come along, this base would probably be a part of the Go-Rock Squad's base by now."
Upon completing the Browser
- "Congratulations! You've finally won recognition as a top-class Ranger in title and in deed. But, you know? Giggle... I've never seen Spenser so delighted that way."
In the manga
Pokémon Ranger the Comic: Double Mission
Elita, along with Joel and Spenser, are first seen preparing to finish a then-unknown mission. Later, it was revealed that their mission was to capture a Deoxys, but they failed and were defeated. Later, they are hospitalized and Professor Hastings sends Lunick and Solana to finish their mission.
Later, an injured Elita, along with Joel and Spenser, arrive at the Ring Town Ranger Base, although it took all of their energy to do so. While Lunick battles the Go-Rock Quads, Elita figures out that the Quads are after the Pokémon Manaphy, who can help them find the Sea Crown, which is said that whoever obtains it will rule the world.
Later, Lunick and Solana return from their mission successful in freeing Deoxys from the Quads' control and taking the Manaphy Egg back from them. Due to Fiore not having Trainers, everyone decides to send the Manaphy Egg to the Sinnoh Region to find a proper Trainer to take care of it.
|Skarmory is Elita's Partner Pokémon. Skarmory was first seen with Elita preparing to fight Deoxys but was defeated.
None of Skarmory's moves are known.
|Debut||Pokémon Ranger the Comic: Double Mission Episode One|
|Japanese||エリダ Elida||From エリダヌス座 (Eridanus constellation)|
|English||Elita||Similar to her Japanese name. May also be taken from elite, a reference to her status as a Ranger Leader.|
|French||Frida||From froid, cold|
|German||Barbara||From barbaros, foreign|
|Italian||Nevia||From neve, snow|
|Spanish||Elena||Similar to helado, frozen|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||愛莉妲 Àilìdá||Transliteration of her Japanese name|
|Non-player characters in the Pokémon Ranger series|
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|