From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the first season of the Pokémon anime, Pokémon: Indigo League, see S01.
The Indigo League (Japanese: セキエイリーグ Sekiei League) is the regional Pokémon League of the Kanto region. It consists of a network of eight Gyms and the Elite Four. Depending on the context, the Indigo League can also be called the Kanto League or simply the Pokémon League.
Pokémon Trainers who earn eight Gym Badges from sanctioned Indigo League Gyms qualify to participate in Indigo League competitions, one of which is the Indigo Plateau Conference.
The Johto League and Indigo League share a single group of Elite Four and Champion; eight Badges from either region will allow a Trainer to battle the Elite Four at Indigo Plateau.
- Each of the Kanto Gym Leaders except Sabrina has a type disadvantage against the next Gym Leader.
- Each of the Kanto Elite Four except Agatha also has a type disadvantage against the next Elite Four member, with the last member additionally having a type disadvantage against the first.
- Lorelei's Ice-type is weak to Bruno's Fighting-type.
- Bruno's Fighting-type does not affect Agatha's Ghost-type.
- Agatha is the exception as Ghost-type is neutral against Dragon-type.
- Lance's Dragon-type is weak to Lorelei's Ice-type.