From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|This article is incomplete.
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Elsewhere Forest (Japanese: トキシキの森 Tokishiki Forest) is a forest on Belusylva Island of the Lental region.
The course starts in a foggy forest with Trevenant and Espurr. After passing by some Shiftry and hidden Kecleon, the NEO-ONE passes some fog, which leads to an area which changes depending on the randomly selected season. After passing through another foggy path, the NEO-ONE enters a sunny forest with Bewear and Pancham. After passing through a log, there are some ancient ruins and a lake with Lotad. The course ends after passing by the lake. Starting from Level 3, the seasons can be selected by doing various actions with an Espeon which appears throughout the course.
- Near the start of the course, there is a Trevenant blocking a path in the course. Starting from Level 3, the player can play a melody to cause it to move, which leads to a path with Espurr and Espeon.
- After reaching the second foggy path, there are several crystablooms that are located on the right of the course. By lighting up the first, second, third, and fourth crystablooms, the player can reunite a Deerling with Sawsbuck, and this unlocks a path to the sunny spot. In the sunny spot, there are various Pokémon that have been encountered in the course previously. After that, there is a corner with trees, Deerling and Sawsbuck in different seasons, and the course ends after passing the corner.
- Spring: The season can be selected by feeding Espeon a fluffruit on the main route. During Spring, there are many cherry blossom trees, and Pokémon such as Unfezant, Shiftry, Deerling and Sawsbuck. In the middle of the area, there is a large tree with piles of petals.
- Summer: The season can be selected by illuminating Espeon with an Illumina orb on the main route. During Summer, there are many trees and bamboo, and Pokémon such as Unfezant, Pancham, Bulbasaur, Deerling and Sawsbuck. In the middle of the area, there is a waterfall with some Bulbasaur.
- Autumn: The season can be selected by feeding Espeon a fluffruit on the first alternate route. During Autumn, there are many trees and piles of fallen leaves, and Pokémon such as Serperior, Applin, Deerling and Sawsbuck. In the middle of the area, there is a small river and some trees.
- Winter: The season can be selected by illuminating Espeon with an Illumina orb on the first alternate route. During Winter, there are dead trees and snow, and Pokémon such as Gardevoir, Bewear, Deerling and Sawsbuck. In the middle of the area, there is a cave with sleeping Bewear. There is also a ledge with a Ninetales on the right.
"A mysterious power within this foggy forest seems to have uncoupled the climate from the flow of time."
Belusylva Island Illumina Spot
"Milotic, the Illumina Pokémon of Belusylva Island, can be found in this crystal-clear lake deep in the forest."
In other languages
|多奇思季森林 Dōkèihsīgwai Sāmlàhm
|多奇思季森林 / 多奇思季森林 Duōqísījì Sēnlín
|갈팡질팡숲 Galpangjilpang Sup