From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| 10,000,000 Reasons to Fight!
Shine, Z-Power Ring! Super Full-Force 10,000,000 Volts!!
|| December 14, 2017
| United States
|| April 17, 2018*|
April 21, 2018*
|| Team Kato
|| 冨岡淳広 Atsuhiro Tomioka
|| 樋口香里 Kaori Higuchi
| Assistant director
|| 毛利和昭 Kazuaki Mōri
| Animation directors
|| 香月麻衣子 Maiko Katsuki
| 一石小百合 Sayuri Ichiishi
| No additional credits are available at this time.
10,000,000 Reasons to Fight! (Japanese: 輝けZパワーリング！超ゼンリョクの1000まんボルト！！ Shine, Z-Power Ring! Super Full-Force 10,000,000 Volts!!) is the 54th episode of the Sun & Moon series, and the 993rd episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on December 14, 2017, in the United Kingdom on April 12, 2018, and in the United States on April 21, 2018.
Our heroes are battling hard against a group of mind-controlled Pokémon, and Lusamine is still resisting rescue. When Gladion realizes their attacks won’t stop until the Ultra Beast is defeated, Ash suggests the two of them use Z-Moves.
Instead, Gladion and his Pokémon provide a distraction while Ash and Pikachu use a powerful new Z-Move: 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt! This finally defeats the Ultra Beast, and after Lillie pleads with her mother to wake up, Lusamine is finally herself again.
Returning through the Ultra Wormhole, our heroes and Lusamine are reunited with Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet, and Lusamine gratefully gives credit to our heroes for saving her.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Absol (US and international), Ash's Pikachu (Wearing Ash's cap) (Japan)
- Poké Problem: What Z-Move does Pikachu use in today's episode to save Lillie's mom?
- Host: Ash
- Choices: 10,000 Volts, 100,000 Volts, 1,000,000 Volts, 10,000,000 Volts
- Answer: 10,000,000 Volts
- Ash, Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe, Lana, and Ash's Pikachu narrate the preview for the next episode.
- The English dub was released on Amazon Video on April 17, 2018, four days before the episode aired in the United States.
- Ash, Lana, Kiawe, Lillie, Sophocles, Mallow, and Gladion read out the Who's That Pokémon? segment in the English dub.
In other languages
| Mandarin Chinese
|| เปล่งแสงออกมา Z พาวเวอร์ริง! ไฟฟ้าสิบล้านโวลต์สุดกำลัง!!