Celebi: a Timeless Encounter (manga)
- If you were looking for the Ani-Manga made from screenshots of the movie, see Celebi: a Timeless Encounter (graphic novel).
|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
(Japanese: セレビィ時を超えた遭遇 Celebi: Encounter Beyond Time) is the manga adaptation of the movie of the same name. Like other manga adaptations of the movies, the manga first appeared in an issue of CoroCoro.
The manga adaptation of Celebi: The Voice of the Forest has only ever been published in its original magazine. It has never seen release in a collected volume anywhere in the world.
- Pikachu (Ash's)
- Togepi (Misty's)
- Onix (Brock's)
- Tyranitar (Iron-Masked Marauder's)
- Scyther (poacher's)
- Houndoom (poacher's)
- Celebi (wild)
- Suicune (wild)
- Stantler (x2)
- Hoppip (multiple)
Differences between the anime and manga
- The Iron-Masked Marauder only has a Tyranitar in the manga, while in the anime, he also had a Sneasel and Scizor.
- The Iron-Masked Marauder only has Dark Balls as his main weapon in the manga, while in the anime, he also has a spider-like mecha and jetpack.
- Dundee, the Team Rocket trio, Mr. White, Professor Oak, and Tracey are absent in the manga.
- Only a Furret leads Ash, his friends, and Sam to the Lake of Life, while in the anime, a Teddiursa, Ursaring, and Stantler also assist them.
- The wild Pokémon watching from the lake shore as Sam helps Celebi heal in the Lake of Life for the first time only occurs in the manga.
- A scene where Ash and Misty watch several Hoppip flying only occurs in the manga.
- The scene where Ash and Sam are perched in a tree has them only staring at the sunset, while in the anime, they were watching a group of Metapod evolve and fly off as Butterfree.
- The scene where Ash and Sam battle the Iron-Masked Marauder's Sneasel and Scizor only occurs in the anime.
- In the manga, the group and Suicune only battle the Iron-Masked Marauder's Tyranitar instead of the "twig-monster" created by Celebi as in the anime.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|