The Rise of Darkrai (manga)
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
|Japan||Shogakukan||July 14, 2007||ISBN 4091403492|
|United States||VIZ Media||June 3, 2008||ISBN 1421522896|
|Singapore||Chuang Yi||July 20, 2010||ISBN 9789814306812|
|Hong Kong||Ching Win Publishing Group||December 1, 2008||ISBN 9789628981670|
|Taiwan||Ching Win Publishing Group||September 2008||ISBN 9789862095775|
- Strange Happenings Around Town
- The Astonishing Power of Darkrai!!
- The Battle That Warped Space-Time!!
- Clash of the Three Titanic Forces!!
- A Resounding Prayer for Peace
Differences between the anime and the manga
|This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
- Baron Alberto's role is expanded somewhat.
- Tonio is Godey's grandson, whereas he was Godey's great-grandson in the film.
- Maury, Allegra, and Kai have greatly reduced roles.
- Brock and Dawn are with Tonio in his lab when he discovers that Palkia is within Alamos Town.
- Team Rocket isn't using disguises while working as Baron Alberto's reporters.
- In the movie, Tonio finds a photo of Alice's grandmother and gives it to her, whereas in the manga, Alice already had this photo with her.
- In the manga, the old photo shows only a young Alicia, whereas in the anime, the old photo shows Alicia with Godey.
- In addition, "Oración" was not recorded on the back of this photo, Alice already knew about the existence of this song and its name in the manga version.
- Tonio does not tell Alice the truth that it was Darkrai who saved her as a child, whereas he told her in the anime version.
- The manga ends with Ash's words "I'll be challenge you again someday", when he and his friends see the shadow of the surviving Darkrai.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|