From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, 4iamking!
Thank you for joining our community! By creating an account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. This is a brief introduction to Bulbapedia's rules and resources to help you get started:
- All users are expected to follow the code of conduct and to be kind to one another.
- If you have a question, check out our FAQ; the manual of style provides detailed editing guidance, and the wikicode page provides details about how to use wikicode.
- You can always ask for help by contacting a staff member.
- Please preview your edits before saving them; this helps you double-check your changes and reduces the need for repeated minor edits.
- Use talk pages to discuss changes and resolve editing disputes.
- Creating a userpage is allowed after you've added to the encyclopedia; for more details, see the userspace policy.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~) so people know who is commenting. This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links and information, check out the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
As you asked in the edit summary on an edit at Goodra (Pokémon) (intentionally typing the full title), the answer is yes. In-game, the word "Kalosian" is used in the description of Kiloude City. Just letting you know. --Bfdifan2006 (T/C) 07:01, 17 March 2022 (UTC)