- Expanding and improving articles relating real-world concepts to the Pokémon world. In particular:
- Illness in the Pokémon world - Needs coverage of illness in the manga and more coverage of illness in the games and anime (if applicable)
- Death in the Pokémon world - Missing information regarding several deceased characters
- Flora of the Pokémon world - Needs more flora-related items and phenomena from the games, anime, and manga (if applicable)
- Transportation in the Pokémon world - Missing Lumi Cab; needs more forms of transportation from the games, anime, and manga (if applicable)
- Rewriting M13 plot details in related character articles.
Other areas of focus
- Improving the biology and origin sections of Pokémon.
- Replacing definitive wording (for unsourced info) such as "is based on" or "is likely based on" to more speculative wording such as "may be", "appears to be", or "seems to be".
- Improving anime episode synopses.
- Fixing common spelling, capitalization, grammar, syntax, and punctuation mistakes in articles across the mainspace.
- Adding the serial comma where needed.
- Removing hyphens connecting adverbs ending in "-ly" to an adjective e.g. fixing "fully-evolved" to "fully evolved".
- Conforming to official spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and wording of Pokémon terminology.
- Creating needed redirects; marking unneeded redirects for deletion.
- Removing unnotable trivia.
- Removing unnecessary extra spaces/clutter from the wikitext of articles.
- Fixing/adding link templates.
True signature moves
Only signature moves that cannot be copied by Sketch, a move introduced in Generation II, can be considered true signature moves. All signature moves in Generation I can be considered true signature moves, as Sketch had not been introduced yet. Sketch itself can be considered a true signature move since it can only be learned by Smeargle and only other Smeargle can copy it. Chatot's Chatter, introduced in Generation IV, being the only signature move that cannot be sketched, can also be considered a true signature move. In the Generation VIII games Pokémon Sword, Shield, and Legends: Arceus, Sketch cannot be used, making all signature moves introduced in those games true signature moves as well, as those moves cannot be used in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl where Sketch is usable. Sketch also cannot be used in the Generation IX games Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, making all signature moves available in those games true signature moves.
In summary, only signature moves introduced in Generations I and VIII and all signature moves in Scarlet and Violet can be considered true signature moves, along with Sketch and Chatter. Similarly, all exclusive Z-Moves, G-Max Moves, and Shadow moves can be considered truly exclusive moves, as Z-Moves and Shadow Moves cannot be sketched, and Sketch cannot be used in Sword and Shield, the only games where G-Max Moves can be used.