Pikachu & Zekrom-GX League Battle Deck (TCG)
|Pikachu & Zekrom-GX League Battle Deck|
Join the Big Leagues with Pikachu & Zekrom-GX!
Lightning leaps and thunder crashes when you have Pikachu, Zekrom, and Raichu on your side! This fully charged League Battle Deck is loaded with power cards and major Pokémon, all the better to step up your game into the big time. In this complete deck, you’ll find 3 Pokémon-GX and a full set of supporting accessories to play a Lightning-type blitz the way it should be played—stunningly fast and extra effective!
The Pikachu & Zekrom-GX League Battle Deck is one of two 60-card Theme Decks released on May 22, 2020. It features the Tag Team Pokémon-GX of Pikachu & Zekrom from the Team Up expansion. Included with the decks are a deckbox, two acrylic condition markers, an acrylic TAG TEAM GX marker, six damage-counter dice, a competition-legal coin-flip die, a Quick Guide, a Pokémon TCG rulebook, and a code card to unlock the deck in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.
This deck contains exclusive prints of 7 different cards:
- Non Holofoil print (×4) of Team Up Jirachi
- Non Holofoil print (×1) of Team Up Zapdos
- Non Holofoil print (×2) of Team Up Erika's Hospitality
- Non Holofoil print (×1) of Unified Minds Hoopa
- Non Holofoil print (×1) of Unified Minds Eelektross
- Non Holofoil print (×3) of Sword & Shield Professor's Research
- Non Holofoil print (×2) of Sword & Shield Marnie
|2×||Pikachu & Zekrom|
|1×||Raichu & Alolan Raichu|
|2×||Mallow & Lana||Su|
|This article is part of Project TCG, a Bulbapedia project that aims to report on every aspect of the Pokémon Trading Card Game.|