From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Hustle (Japanese: はりきり Enthusiasm) is an Ability introduced in Generation III.
Hustle increases the user's Attack stat by 50%, but lowers the accuracy of the user's physical moves by 20%. Special moves and status moves are unaffected by Hustle.
Outside of battle
From Pokémon Emerald onwards, if a Pokémon with Hustle is in the first place in the party (even if fainted), the chance of encountering a high-leveled wild Pokémon increases by 50% (so an otherwise 25% chance would become 75%). It shares this effect with Pressure and Vital Spirit.
Pokémon with Hustle
In the manga
In the Pokémon Adventures manga
In other languages