Detective Pikachu: Episode 0—Eevee's Case
|Detective Pikachu: Episode 0—Eevee's Case|
|Published:||March 23, 2018|
|Publisher:||The Pokémon Company|
Detective Pikachu: Episode 0—Eevee's Case (Japanese: 名探偵ピカチュウ 〜第0章 イーブイからの依頼〜 Great Detective Pikachu: Chapter 0—Eievui's Request) is a book that takes place before the events of the game Detective Pikachu. It was released for free digitally on the Apple iBooks Store, the Amazon Kindle Store, and the Rakuten Kobo eBooks Store for a limited time from March 23 to May 15, 2018. In Japan, it was also physically available as a pre-order bonus with the game at Pokémon Center stores, Pokémon Store locations, and on the Pokémon Center Online website.
This is a prequel story written to commemorate the release of the Detective Pikachu video game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems!
As a self-proclaimed great detective, Pikachu can somehow understand what people are saying. His only wish is to meet someone who can understand him in the same way.
One day, an Eevee comes to the great Detective Pikachu and asks him to find the culprit who messed up the yard at its home!
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Pikachu (Detective Pikachu)
- Fletchling (Amanda Blackstone's)
- Accelgor (Mike Baker's)
- Ludicolo (Pablo Millan's)
- Pidove (multiple)
- Starly (multiple)
- Support & Supervision
- You Iribi
- Hiroyuki Jinnai
- Overlap, Inc.
- Design & Desktop Publishing
- Ragtime Co., LTD.
- The official Japanese website incorrectly referred to the book as イーブイからの手紙 Eievui's Letter rather than イーブイからの依頼 Eievui's Request.
- Eevee says Ninetales was chosen to go on a cruise with their owner; this Ninetales is later encountered by Tim Goodman and Detective Pikachu on the S.S. Prime Treasure.
In other languages
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|