Can You Play Pokémon?
|The subject of this article has no official English name.|
The name currently in use is a fan translation of the Japanese name.
|Can You Play Pokémon?|
CD cover art
|Release date||July 18, 1998|
|Number of tracks||21|
Can You Play Pokémon? (Japanese: ポケモンひけるかな？ Pokémon Hikerukana?) is a music album released in Japan on July 18, 1998. The music was composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by Masao Mizuno. The artwork on the cover was drawn by Ken Sugimori.
The album also came with a piano songbook.
- Opening 2:19
- Rival Appears 1:35
- Cycling 2:20
- Rocket Gang Hideout 1:49
- The Saint Anne (Level 1) 2:30
- Pokémon Gym 0:45
- The Sea 1:13
- Battle (VS Gym Leader) 2:58
- The Caves of Mt. Otsukimi 2:31
- Ending 3:31
- The Saint Anne (Level 2) 2:35
- Opening (Practice Version) 2:22
- Rival Appears (Practice Version) 1:39
- Cycling (Practice Version) 2:24
- Rocket Gang Hideout (Practice Version) 1:54
- The Saint Anne (Level 1&2/Practice Version) 2:35
- The Sea (1st Practice Version) 1:19
- The Sea (2nd Practice Version) 1:19
- Battle (1st Practice Version) 3:05
- Battle (2nd Practice Version) 3:08
- Ending (Practice Version) 3:31
|This article is part of Project Music, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each Pokémon song, CD and musician.|