Pokémon Pop Quiz
|Pokémon Pop Quiz|
|Published:||January 1, 2000|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon Pop Quiz 2: The Johto Journeys|
Got Pokémon Power?
How much do you really know about all 151 Pokémon plus Togepi, their trainers, friends, and foes? Get ready to find out right here, right now! Pokémon Pop Quiz packs in the facts, and measures your Pokémon brain power. If you've gotta, gotta, gotta know it all, here's the place to start.
- Blue and Gary are both referred to as "Gary" in this book.
- Pokémon names include the trademark symbol ⟨™⟩ on some activities.
- The name of the Pokémon Stadium activities may be a reference to the game of the same name.
- On page 13, question 17 erroneously states that Rhydon live underground in lava.
- On page 14, the close-up of Poliwag's swirl is drawn with an extra loop.
- On page 15, the close-up of Magnemite is indistinguishable from Magneton.
- On page 19, question 7 erroneously states that the player needs to trade Slowpoke instead of Slowbro to get a Jynx. Question 8 on the same page erroneously states that Alakazam, Golem, Machamp, and Gengar will evolve when traded. The question, which asks which Pokémon will only evolve when traded, likely intended to ask which Pokémon evolutions can only be obtained via trading.
- On page 20, question 10 erroneously states Fearow's type as Flying/Normal instead of Normal/Flying.
- On page 23, question 4 erroneously states that because Graveler is a Rock/Ground, it is more likely to win again Persian, a Normal-type, despite neither Pokémon's types being super-effective against one another.
- On pages 28 and 35, Wartortle's ears are the same color as its head.
- On page 31, question 32 erroneously states that there are six Team Rocket Trainers on Nugget Bridge when there are five Trainers unaffiliated with Team Rocket on the bridge and one Team Rocket Grunt at the end.
- On page 33, question 36 refers to the Fishing Guru as the "Old Fishing Guru".
- On page 41, question 62 erroneously states that earning the Soul Badge increases all Pokémon's Defense stat instead of Speed.
- On page 43, the Seafoam Islands are referred to as "Seafoam Island". Additionally, despite being in the section title, there are no questions about the Seafoam Islands.
- On page 55, Rage is referred to as "Rage Attack".
- On page 57, Grampa Canyon is referred to as "Grandpa Canyon".
- On page 62, question 48 misspells Exeggcute as "Exeggute".
- On page 64, question 55 erroneously states that Florinda's Leaf Stone did not work on her Gloom in Make Room for Gloom because the Leaf Stone was fake when it actually did not work because Gloom didn't have enough battle experience.
- On pages 73-75, the answer key has incorrect page numbers for the activities. Some activities that take up two pages also only have one page number for them. Additionally, some activities are not ordered correctly.
- On page 79, Vermilion City is misspelled as "Vermilon City" and Suzie is referred to as "Susan".
In other languages
|Canadian French||Pokémon Questions-pièges|
|Italian||Pokémon - Il libro quiz|
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|